LS Tractor LSR4041 4.60 star(s) (13)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the LS Tractor LSR4041.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704765336 (5).jpg

About the LS Tractor LSR4041

LS Tractor LSR4041 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent LSR4041 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (13)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the LS Tractor LSR4041 Subcompact Tractor
77 %
15 %
0 %
8 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4041 LS Tractor
R4041 Tractor 4x4
Model Year: 2011

Purchased tractor and Equipment from RCO Tractor in Austin, Texas. Tractor and equipment have performed as expected and I am pleased. It is not a tractor fault, but I would prefer the backhoe (1) more breakout power and (2) the controls to react better - still not bad, just my preference. All in all for price very good deal.

Pros: Good tractor and equipment.
Cons: None at this time.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4041 LS Tractor
Happy Tractor Man
Model Year: 2012

Great deal so far. Love the back hoe! Holding up to it's end well.

Pros: Lots of power.
Cons: Have to grease it (haha).

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4041 LS Tractor
Great Tractor

I did my homework and ended up with the LS. I have been very pleased and I have put her trough 20 hrs of hard work. It's been great!

Pros: Great price.
Cons: Haven't found any!

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4041 LS Tractor
Good Tool

This tractor has done all that I ask. I have used a Bush Hog, rake, post hole digger, disc, box blade, and it came with the front end loader. All the hard jobs have been made simple and saved me a lot of time. In the process of building a roof for it.

Pros: Strength and versatility.
Cons: Paint cracked in some spots where water can gather.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
JAKACA

LSR4041 LS Tractor
Just Took Delivery
Model Year: 2013

Seems like a great tractor. After months of research, the R4041 seemed like the best choice for me. Looking forward to many years of use.

Pros: Rugged built tractor.
Cons: Loader bolts and tires were loose from factory.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4041 LS Tractor
Best Value Out There!

I researched every tractor out there. The LS R4041 is exactly what I needed to maintain 35 acres. This tractor measures up to any tractor out there. Heavy built, comes stock with rear remotes, shuttle shift and no extra charge for the front end loader like some of the "popular" dealers. This is a beast of a machine and the best value I could have found!

Pros: Shuttle shift, rear remotes, location of shifters and hydraulic joystick.
Cons: Emergency brake needs relocation.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4041 LS Tractor
Excellent Value

Nice looking tractor. Nothing but good things to say about it so far.

Pros: Strong tractor and loader.
Cons: Filters are expensive.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4041 LS Tractor
LS4041

Good tractor all the way. No problems so far. I would recommend to all who need a good tractor you can buy with confidence.

Pros: Good tractor.
Cons: None.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Tbolt76

LSR4041 LS Tractor
Great Tractor, Awesome Value

I run a 10 acre, organic vegetable farm. My criteria for a tractor were simple, but specific. Geared tractor for plow/disk. loader. 4WD, heavy, solid, well built, and a creeper for transplanting---that was the stickler. Nobody at the major dealers were interested in solving this problem. All wanted to sell me an HST. Other problem was my time frame. Looked for 9 months at used, a lot of junk out there or high hours. No warranty, and I don't have time to lay under a tractor during the growing season. Solution? LS! 5 year warranty.16 speed tranny gets me close enough to creeper. Best part---$20K, on the nose. JD, Kubota/New Holland, and others couldn't come close. Ironic, since the Boomer 40 is the exact same tractor. Kubota didn't even mention it, wanted to sell me an MX5100 2WD for $17K, not even close! All in all, great tractor. Hydraulic steering motor started leaking @ 6 hrs., but dealer came out and replaced it promptly. It pulls my 8' disc without a hitch. Transplants plants at 12" spacing. Could use a little more legroom in the cockpit by moving the seat up higher off the deck (it's at it highest point now), but I can modify that. I'm 6', so I'd like a better angle for my knees. You owe it to yourself and your budget to check out LS, they want your business!

Pros: Solid machine, Mitsubishi engine, well designed as a whole.
Cons: Gas tank behind seat (tough to fill), hydraulic filter must be changed FAST or all the fluid leaks out super fast (see thread on filters at top of forum).

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LSR4041 LS Tractor
Up Date on Review
Model Year: 0

Purchased LS R-4041 in June 2011 had have worked it hard for over 1000 hrs. and am Very Pleased with unit and equipment purchased with tractor including the Backhoe attachment - I would prefer the backhoe had more hydraulic power , but over all I am pleased and would recommend. Take Care and Have a good day

Pros: Good Unit
Cons: none

[ad placeholder]

LS Tractor LSR4041 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner LS Tractor LSR4041s

LS Tractor LSR4041 Community Rankings

#362 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#532 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#933 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1606 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall