Mahindra 2015 4.70 star(s) (15)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra 2015.
Under 25 HP Tractors
1704761617 (3).jpg

About the Mahindra 2015

Mahindra 2015 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 2015 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (15)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra 2015 Subcompact Tractor
80 %
13 %
7 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
knute_m

2015 Mahindra
Mahindra 2015 4WD
Model Year: 2006

I've now had my little 2015 for nearly four years without any significant issues. Great little tractor that is tough as nails. I also have the ML-104 front end loader and the backhoe. Besides replaceable items like filters, I think the only parts I've had to buy have been a lost fuel cap (I forgot to put it back on after refueling), the rubber boot that goes over the hi/lo light switch, and the rubber plug that goes in the front axle lubricant fill hole. I have a steep 1/3 mile long driveway. It keeps it well graded and clear of snow. The tires are filled, and I have chains for snow removal. I rough cut about 7 acres. I've got the backhoe, and have done a lot with it. I skid a lot of big logs out of the woods. I haul a cord of wood at a time in a tow-behind trailer. I did add a tooth bar to the bucket, and I added two front-facing lights and one rear-facing light to the roll bar.

Pros: Extremely easy to service. Very easy to get on and off if you have bad knees.
Cons: I did have to strengthen the upper lip of the ML-104 loader.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
k54frog

2015 Mahindra
Doing the job

2015HST w/2710 backhoe, 5ft box scraper, 6ft landscape rake, 4ft rototiller, 9" post hole digger,single plow. Dealer serviced for timed maintenance (ie: 50hr, 100hr,150 hr etc) I do my own 10 hr check & lube. Has done just about everything I've asked of ie: Lift concrete slabs, carry large stumps, trench, dig, etc. So far the most useful feature has been the subframe mounted backhoe. I had the dealer install a hydraulic top & tilt for the 3pt so I can adjust the angles while I'm moving. The only problems I've encountered have been a rapid deterioration of the original rubber lever boots on the backhoe out rigger controls. Also both of the low beam headlights have burnt out.

Pros: Reliable, good capacity for work, Highly maneuverable.
Cons: Headlights reflect off of the back of the bucket.,

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
bhostasa

2015 Mahindra
2015 HST 4wd
Model Year: 2008

I have been very please with this tractor so far. The implements that I tend to use the most are ML104 front loader with bucket and quick attach, pallet forks (that I made), and a 5' rear mount finish mower. I also have a blade and landscape rake that I use sparingly. The 2015 has been a rugged little machine that has done everything that I needed. The HST make mowing around trees very easy and the front loader is great for snow removal, landscaping, etc. I highly recommend this tractor for any homeowner.

Pros: Mostly steel frame, lift capacity, fuel efficient
Cons: tool box could be bigge

5.00 star(s)
northmaine

2015 Mahindra
Mahindra 2015 HST
Model Year: 2004

snow blowing & loader work

Pros: excelent tractor
Cons: none

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2015 Mahindra
perfect for purpose
Model Year: 2004

This tractor is perfect for clearing out small trees and brush. I got the 4WD and came with the front end loader. The only gripe I have is that maintenance parts are very expensive, but this tractor is about 1,000 dollars less than comparable models.

Pros: Very dependable and very well made.
Cons: Expensive maintenance parts.

4.00 star(s)
ekarass

2015 Mahindra
2015 HST
Model Year: 2005

Seems to be a very good machine. So far, it has handled all tasks put before it with grace and ease, from gardening to working in the woods.

Pros: Priced right. Easy to operate.
Cons: Lack of good documentation for service.

5.00 star(s)
kolkmeyer

2015 Mahindra
Probably a Good Tractor

I purchased this 5 year old tractor & loader used with approx. 400 hours on it. It previously had been worked fairly hard by a residential const. company. I've put 50 hours on it, and just started having starting problems which I believe are the result of the 1 to 4 second glow plug timer and maybe several burned out glow plugs. I plan to install the 10 second conversion kit (which includes plugs) for $200. After 400 hours of box blade use the three point hitch is also a bit spastic. It is, however, a qt. low on hydraulic fluid and could probably use a new filter. The tractor is a real workhorse for the money, and if I can easily fix the starting problem it deserves 5 stars. I rated the dealer experience 4 stars because of the lack of dealers/service in some areas.

Pros: Very strong and built more heavy than most others.
Cons: Lack of dealer service in some areas.

5.00 star(s)
bigcheese

2015 Mahindra
Mahindra 2015
Model Year: 2008

I replaced an old Mitsubishi 20hp 4wd tractor with this 2015. The factory hydraulics do not seem as strong as the old Mitsubishi, but still they are more than adequate. I have 4 acres that I mow with this tractor, do some light plowing, and have been digging on a crawfish pond with it when I need some stress relief. All in all it is a good tractor.

Pros: New, 4wd, Agile, and Hydraulic Steering, Price, & assembled in Texas.
Cons: Bucket doesn't have the same breakout force as my old Mitsubishi.

5.00 star(s)
kolkmeyer

2015 Mahindra
Mahindra 2015: Would Buy Again
Model Year: 2003

I purchased this tractor used. It had nearly 400 hours of hard use buy a construction co./mostly loader and box blade work. The three point lift now seems a little jerky. It is time for a new hydraulic filter and is a little low on fluid, which may smooth things out. This tractor is heavier than many tractors its size, and is an extremely strong machine. This particular model has only a 3 second glow plug timer, and would benefit from the 10 second conversion kit.

Pros: Very heavy and very strong.
Cons: Lack of dealers/service in some areas.

4.00 star(s)
ksman

2015 Mahindra
Bought It New
Model Year: 2005

I bought the tractor w/o a loader because I have a bigger one with loader but wanted something smaller to use for mowing and tilling ( have 4 ft tiller, 5 ft pull brush hog, 5 ft box blade, 1 yard Henry scraper, 5 ft finish mower. Built a 8 ft long dump trailer for it.

Pros: Very good on fuel with plenty of power.
Cons: Have had a lot of trouble with the glow plug system.

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra 2015 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra 2015s

Mahindra 2015 Community Rankings

#110 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#79 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#788 user rating of 27027 items overall
#798 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#62 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall