Mahindra 6000_3 4.60 star(s) (11)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra 6000_3.
50-100 HP Tractors

About the Mahindra 6000_3

Mahindra 6000_3 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 6000_3 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (11)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra 6000_3 Subcompact Tractor
73 %
18 %
9 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
imported_Charliechan

6000_3 Mahindra
Mahindra 6000 - 2WD
Model Year: 1995

Great all around tractor. Keeps going and going and going. Battery is hard to get to ! I did have to replace the front wheel bearings and wheel housing, somehow I cracked it. Cost over $1000 just for parts. Plenty of horsepower for shredding, post-holing, hauling large round bales and box blading. Only got it stuck once, but was able to dig-out with front end loader. Yes, I would buy it again if I had to do it all over again.

Pros: Iron Workhorse. Just keeps on going
Cons: Parts are expensive

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
sellercreek

6000_3 Mahindra
6000 is a workhorse
Model Year: 2006

My Mahindra 6000 4x4 has done everything I've asked it to do. Bushogging on steep ground, putting up around 500 4x5 bales of hay each year, grading and loader work, demolition of old barns and buildings, and feeding round bales each winter. Excellent machine and excellent value.

Pros: Powerful, durable, good value
Cons: Gearshift inconveniently located.

5.00 star(s)
Cog

6000_3 Mahindra
Mahindra 6000 Review
Model Year: 2005

Nice heavy tractor. I have the 4x4 model and it does everything I need it to and more. I am very impressed with the Mahindra tractors. Alot of tractor for the money.

Pros: Heavy, powerful, FEL is great.
Cons: Starter issues on 400 hrs.

5.00 star(s)
jwp256

6000_3 Mahindra
Mahindra 6000 4WD
Model Year: 2004

Good tractor, plenty of power for pulling and loading. With 4WD, pulling a 10 ft harrow is easy. Only maintenance was repair to steering cylinder ($150.00) after 450 hours.

Pros: Good price for heavy built 60HP tractor.
Cons: Brakes are a little too close together (might be problem with my big feet).

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

6000_3 Mahindra
Unknown

Since I just bought,got it I have nothing to report. I also have 1952 Ford 8N that has been in the family since 54. So I learned to drive on it.

Pros: Big enough. It has the quick attach bucket which I wanted.
Cons: The hour meter doesn't work. Have to figure that one out.

5.00 star(s)
timberfarmer

6000_3 Mahindra
Good Solid Tractor

This has been a steady performer used in our forestry operations. This is a very tough tractor with 4wd. Use for maintaining roads, fire lanes, and planting. I like the weight of the unit---it handles heavy implements and the ride is comfortable. The only problem we have experienced is with the fuel system. Currently we have a difficulty removing air from the fuel system. Need to find the best way to do this.

Pros: Great tough tractor. Comfortable ride. Handles big implements.
Cons: Users manual is very poor and hard to understand.

5.00 star(s)
mohrt

6000_3 Mahindra
2003 Mahindra 6000 4WD
Model Year: 2003

Has really been a great tractor. I have a loader on it as well. It lifts almost anything I want and has treated me well. It has never failed me. The only issue I have had with it is the starter clicks occasionally. It might need a shim or something. I put an extra ground on it and that didn't fix the problem. It doesn't click much, just occasionally and has never not started. I had a friend borrow it who is used to John Deere and liked mine better. Very heavy, diesel engine is awesome, and the price is even better.

Pros: Price, design and mfg. quality, lifting capacity.
Cons: Starting clicking issue, not much else.

5.00 star(s)
justusone

6000_3 Mahindra
Mahindra
Model Year: 0

I am well pleased with this tractor. I use it to mow, rake, and roll hay. I also sell firewood and run a small sawmill. This tractor is used to skid tree tops and logs in this process. I have a carry-all on the three point hitch that I use to move slabs and lumber stacks as well as place logs on the mill. Very strong hydraulics.

Pros: Very heavy and powerful for its size.
Cons: Hard to ground to the negative battery terminal. I've had to move the ground location a couple of times. Blows a lot of fuses.

4.00 star(s)
spark

6000_3 Mahindra
General Review

A good tractor, value for the money, FEL could have a more lift capacity.

Pros: Does good job on what I have put it to so far.
Cons: A bit tight getting foot across from shift lever with winter boots on.

5.00 star(s)
ARL

6000_3 Mahindra
2006 Mahindra 6000

Excellent tractor for the money. It does every thing I ask of it. Power steering filler would be designed better.

Pros: Heaviest tractor in its class. Best lifting power it its class.
Cons: Parts available on older from dealer.

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra 6000_3 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra 6000_3s

Mahindra 6000_3 Community Rankings

#138 user rating of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#130 Viewed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#2 discussed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#933 user rating of 27027 items overall
#980 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall