Mahindra MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB 5.00 star(s) (5)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704761686.jpg

About the Mahindra MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB

Mahindra MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (5)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB Subcompact Tractor
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
jefwyn

MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB Mahindra
Fifty Hour Review
Model Year: 2011

So far I love this tractor. I brush hog 5 acres. Moved a lot of dirt and hauled up some good sized logs from the woods. It's my firsts tractor so I have nothing to compare it to, but I have only minor complaints, which I'm sure I would have with any tractor.

Pros: Love the cab. Has done everything I have asked. Price.
Cons: Speed (still breaking in though). Oil filter in a tough spot.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
jefwyn

100 Hour Review

Thought I would update. I'm at 100 hrs. and still love the tractor. I changed the engine oil at 50hrs and that went okay, filter is kind of hard to get to, but doable. Just changed all the hydraulic fluid and filters. That was not a bad job at all. The cab is great, a/c works great, love the radio, the work lights are awesome. It is a tad bit loud, but I have not been in any other cab tractor to compare it to. I have done a fair amount of brush hogging and moved a lot of wood, with no problem. So far a great experience.

Pros: Said it all above.
Cons: No seat belt retractors.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

Great Value
Model Year: 2012

Just past the 175 hour mark and still no problems, no fluid leaks, no loose nuts or bolts, everything functioning as from the 1st day of use. From my point of view, great value for the dollar spent.

Pros: Realiability, ease of operation.
Cons: Dust infiltration in the cab.

5.00 star(s)
Oops6996

Nice Tractor

Starting an olive farm. The 3616 works very well for this use. Currently taking down some med. sized oaks and pecans and digging up the stumps with the tractor and loader bucket. Had to rent an excavator for the bigger trees but the Mahindra has worked well on the others, The only thing I've had some problems with is climbing a few hills and I suspect the problem lies more in the HST drive than the tractor itself.

Pros: All pros (lol).
Cons: HST drive.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

Michigan Mahindra
Model Year: 2015

This tractor has been a blessing. Spending 8-10 hours at a time snow blowing and field work make you appreciate the heat and air conditioning. The comfort and convenience of the cab are great. The power to run an 8-inch chipper is great.

Pros: Heat and air , radio, control locations
Cons: I wish it had a little more speed on the road

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra MAHINDRA3616HSTCABs

Mahindra MAHINDRA3616HSTCAB Community Rankings

#1 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#864 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2753 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall