Mahindra MAHINDRA5530SHUT 4.30 star(s) (6)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra MAHINDRA5530SHUT.
50-100 HP Tractors
1704761668.jpg

About the Mahindra MAHINDRA5530SHUT

Mahindra MAHINDRA5530SHUT Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MAHINDRA5530SHUT topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (6)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra MAHINDRA5530SHUT Subcompact Tractor
67 %
17 %
0 %
17 %
0 %
2.00 star(s)
Cpt0617

MAHINDRA5530SHUT Mahindra
Last Mahindra I Will Buy
Model Year: 2008

My first 5005DI was a workhorse. Just needed 4WD and a little more power. The 5530 has been a nightmare starting with dealer going out of business soon after I bought it. The paint faded, it leaks hydraulic fluid, the bolts weren't tight. The leveling rod fell off. After my 1st purchase I recommended these tractors. Had several friends and neighbors buy one. Previously it was leaking hydraulic fluid after dealer sent someone when steering went out. He overfilled with fluid. It then started with a leak below seat on left side somewhere. Closest dealer 80 miles. No transportation there. Then it was gushing out. This tractor is not overworked by any means. Just poor quality workmanship all around.

Pros: 4WD stout when wheelbolts tight, open platform nice.
Cons: Poor paint, dealer reilability.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

Mahindra 5530 Review
Model Year: 2010

I purchased my 5530 turbo/4wd/shuttle just a year ago from Gary's in Clay, NY. I told Jon I wanted a rugged utility tractor that put more emphasis on strength than cup holders. The tractor was a previous model year machine and they wanted it gone and that was reflected in the price. It already had the ML266 FEL with SSL QA 78" bucket. I had them load the tires prior to pickup. This machine has met my every expectation so far. Whether I am doing loader work or bush hogging my 5530 just keeps asking for more. I have used it to pull a 2 bottom plow, 8' disc (lift type), Bush Hog 286, moved uncountable piles of brush with the pallet forks. I just picked up a tooth bar for the bucket, can't wait to that to use! I am also in the process of making a ballast box for the rear. Once that is done, I am planning on fabricating a geotextile fabric carrier the will interface with the SSL QA. If you haven't guessed my next big project for the beast is going to be cutting in a new driveway (450')! I have been very pleased with this machine and glad I did not spend an extra 4-7k just to get a different color. Oh yeah, forgot I added dual remotes last fall. Wasn't bad to do, but if thinking about doing it yourself, plan a good 8hrs from start to finish. I would absolutely recommend this machine to anyone looking for a hard working, down and dirty, no frills machine. Lee

Pros: Weight to power ratio, general ability to handle most anything.
Cons: Needs a factory third function on the FEL, and a 12x12 instead of 8x8 shuttle.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

Good Machine
Model Year: 2011

I have been well satisfied with my 5530 thus far. It has pushed pulled and lifted ;-) All I could ask of it, of course you always want more, but for a 55 HP it is more than I could have ever expected. I only wish I had bought a 8' brush hog because the 6' does not even seem to be back there. I move dirt, manure, mulch and sawdust. Pull a dump trailer w/ 5 ton of materal in it. Dig tree holes w/ a 30 inch homemade bit that runs off the pto. Plowed and sub-soiled a small garden and brush mowed about 20 acres. My 5530 has proven itself in all of these tasks.

Pros: Heavy built strong machine w/grease certs everywhere.
Cons: Slow hydraulics.

5.00 star(s)
REDPRIDE

Mahindra 5530 2WD
Model Year: 2013

Went from 27 hp and 32 hp compact tractors to now a full size 55 hp utility tractor didn't know what I was missing and will never go back. Only 10 hours so far, but love the tractor what little time I've been on it. Plenty of power, great lift capacity in FEL, very smooth and comfortable. However I know some of the smoothness comes from just a heavy tractor whereas the small compact tractors I was used to threw you around on every bump or uneven surface. Will post more once I get some more hours under my belt.

Pros: Heavy, strong, and powerful.
Cons: Little loud, but you get used to it.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

Strong Tractor
Model Year: 0

This is my first tractor. It does all that I expected. I selected this tractor because it had better specs (heavier duty) than the competition. About the only problem I have is with false warnings on the emission instrumentation, even when new.

Pros: Heavy duty for size.
Cons: Emission monitoring equip. not up to snuff, false warnings.

4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

Mahrindra 5530 4-Wheel Drive
Model Year: 0

I bought a used 5530. The tractor is a workhorse, but it smokes like a chimney when first started. I love the strength of it. It does everything I need it to and I work it hard. The electrical wiring is poor and heaven help you if you need to change the battery. The hour meter works off and on. The fuel filter in the tank clogs easily due to its small size. The paint is faded badly. This tractor is way heavier duty than other brands but the quality of parts and paint is average or below. I would recommend the tractor with the exception of Mahrindra's poor dealer support. They have a bunch of Mom and Pop shops and can’t be depended on for service past the sale. I haven’t found any type of dealer that has an in-depth knowledge of Mahindra's product line. I wouldn’t take mine to any of them for work because of untrained service departments/mechanics. Forget any type of support after the sale, it won’t happen.

Pros: Heavy duty workhorse
Cons: No dealer support, poor quality of parts

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra MAHINDRA5530SHUT Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra MAHINDRA5530SHUTs

Mahindra MAHINDRA5530SHUT Community Rankings

#183 user rating of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#473 Viewed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#2 discussed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#1245 user rating of 27027 items overall
#3052 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall