Mahindra MAX244WDHST 4.00 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra MAX244WDHST.
Subcompact Tractors

About the Mahindra MAX244WDHST

Mahindra MAX244WDHST Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MAX244WDHST topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra MAX244WDHST Subcompact Tractor
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

MAX244WDHST Mahindra
Starting Problems
Model Year: 2015

It starts normally and then when you least expect it it just will not start. I have tried everything, then as mysteriously as it began it starts as if no problem at all. It has stranded me more than once and is very frustrating. I wiggle all switches, and work all levers, then after walking away, lo and behold it starts normally. I can't isolate any particular problem and i is driving me crazy. Anyone else having this problem ?

Pros: Great accessories and functions
Cons: Not reliable, starting very erratic, runs great if you can get it started

4.00 star(s)
MAX-24-Dean

MAX244WDHST Mahindra
Mahindra MAX 24 4x4 (Made By Mitsubishi)
Model Year: 2015

It is just like any other equipment that has a quality heritage. Change the oil and filters per schedule and grease bushings every 5 to 10 hours of operation and it continues to run like a top. I have never had a problem with the tractor. I purchased it from JTI in The Dalles Oregon. They have been great help with filters, oil, and implements. Would highly recommend them. The primary use is moving logs and moving cut fire wood on pallets. In winter, it is removing snow on 1000 feet of driveway and the neighbors driveways.

Pros: Good weight for its size, position control, 3-point hitch
Cons: None

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra MAX244WDHST Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra MAX244WDHSTs

Mahindra MAX244WDHST Community Rankings

#45 user rating of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#68 Viewed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#12 discussed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#7265 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall