Mahindra MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE 4.00 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE.
Subcompact Tractors
1704761723.jpg

About the Mahindra MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE

Mahindra MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE Subcompact Tractor
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Tneja

MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE Mahindra
Mahindra 28 MAX
Model Year: 2013

I am extremely pleased with this tractor.

Pros: Will do anything that I have asked from it so far.
Cons: Safety shield makes hooking to the PTO shaft very awkward.

4.00 star(s)
mike69440

MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE Mahindra
New small tractor to do big things
Model Year: 2013

2013 Mahindra Max 28XL Shuttle, review 3 hrs on machine. I like the transmission. While not as nice as the GST of a big Kubota, the 8x8 forward and reverse with synchronized gears, a separate reverser, and Hi-Low ranges is really nice to work. Build quality is decent, Tractor specs extremely well against even larger tractors, I was looking for small. This tractor is a largish small compact. This tractor should fit in real well taking its place as the new small tractor on the farm. Other than the suggestions below this is a great value in a small tractor. Even though doing so would increase the cost of the this tractor maybe 10 %, these suggestions would make the Max the best overall tractor regardless of size. If the following improvements were made, I’d be trading in to get these features. Cup holders, accessory outlets, and labeled wiring harness extra tie in points. Tether the fuel cap. A real suspension seat on the base model. The Loader seriously begs for a 4 Link QA system at the bucket. The loader curl strength is good for its size, but seems not a strong as the spec would indicate. Larger curl cylinders would help in the toughest going. 25x8.5-14 front tires in place of 23x8.5-12, for better flotation & traction. A bit more hydraulic pump capacity. An easy way to remove the lower hitch drawbar links. A 3 Speed HST or variable transmission for the (Automatic Models) Make all common service components really easy to access. A really good paint system with well bonded prime coat/ extra tough durable finish.

Pros: Rugged basic tractor, smaller size with bigger specs
Cons: Dees better spot ot add tool box, 4 link linkage QA for front bucket.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLEs

Mahindra MAX28XL4WDSHUTTLE Community Rankings

#45 user rating of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#60 Viewed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#12 discussed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#4164 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall