Massey Ferguson 1529 4.70 star(s) (15)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Massey Ferguson 1529.
Under 25 HP Tractors
1704758545.jpg

About the Massey Ferguson 1529

Massey Ferguson 1529 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 1529 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (15)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Massey Ferguson 1529 Subcompact Tractor
93 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
7 %
5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1529 Massey Ferguson
Awesome Tractor
Model Year: 2011

Great tractor! Period! My dealer treated me like family and I left feeling as if I got a great deal.

Pros: FEL load limit is great! It easily pulled my 5' road leveler with all the scarfers fully extended.
Cons: None so far.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1529 Massey Ferguson
MF1529
Model Year: 2011

Great lifting capacity, always fires right up, and excellent pulling power

Pros: Value, reliability, and performance.
Cons: None so far.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1529 Massey Ferguson
Too Soon but Here Goes on 1529H
Model Year: 2012

I just bought the1529 Massey in June so my time on it is VERY limited so far but here goes: The seat is very comfortable with the arm rests and the spring suspension. The FEL is much more than adequate for the 60" size and the payload is great. The 3 spd. hydro I like a lot for the choice of very low for the tiller (it creeps along) to the mid range for most work and the high for road speed. This tractor seems to be built tough and heavy. The dealer added fluid (metholglycol, I don't know) to the rear tires for free and it handles the new 62" Rhino tiller great along with the 60" box blade. Highly recommend.

Pros: Power, comfort, contols.
Cons: None so far and don't expect any.

5.00 star(s)
Woodsman7254

1529 Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson 1529
Model Year: 2010

Just bought this new even though it is 2012 and the model year is 2010. Bought it for use in my maple syrup operation replacing my old Ford 8N. Just move 15 yards of gravel with it and it was effortless. Plenty of power for my needs and they ergonomic layout of the tractor is great. Used it all weekend and the fuel gauge did not move off full. It uses very little fuel as compared to the old 8N. Runs my five foot bush hog effortlessly. Just amazing. It also has a cup holder for my highball, does it get any better!

Pros: Fuel effiecient, plenty of power, ready to handle.
Cons: None at this time; Wish there was a dealer closer to me.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Jnovak

1529 Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson 1529
Model Year: 2010

This is a great small tractor for the money and I would highly recommend this tractor to others. I purchased the tractor, loader bucket and 60" mid-mount mower as a package. Removing and re-installing the loader is quick and simple. The mower deck takes under ten minutes to remove and just under twenty minutes to re-install. Maintenance is pretty straight forward with easy access to grease fittings, oil and air filters. Two items that should be re-visited by the engineers are the locations of the cruise control and transmission drive range selector, being the transmission selector is used more often, if locations of cruise and transmission selector were reversed it would benefit the operator with ease of motion and less head turning required to select. Cruise control for mowing is nice but the speed selection seems to be predetermined multiple speeds like notches on a internal selector which under some mowing conditions is either a bit to fast or a bit to slow.

Pros: Well built, reliable and easy to maintain routine service items.
Cons: Location of transmission selector and cruise control.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1529 Massey Ferguson
Still New Yet

I haven't had much time in the saddle yet but so far this is a GREAT tractor.

Pros: Wonderful 3 level hydro drive, suspension seat, plenty of power.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1529 Massey Ferguson
Pat's Quick Hitch

Just put the quick hitch on my tractor and really like it. It didn't take long to do so and it's a solid unit. I set it to fit my box blade cause it's pins are fixed solid. I'll just have to adjust the pins on my tiller to match up and be sure whatever I buy next has sliding hitch pins. No big deal there.

Pros: Fast attaching, solid built, quick hitch up.

5.00 star(s)
theboss

1529 Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson 1529

Love this tractor. First new tractor I've ever had and it is great to be able to just get on and get to work without spending time fixing something. Has lots of power for its size . Easy to move around in. Everything works just as advertised. Love the seat and the controls are easy to reach and work. The separate PTO control is a great way to go. It seems to me that the MF people really thought this one out. I am getting ready to install a 1217 backhoe on as soon as the sub-frame arrives. I post how it does.

Pros: Good size and power comfortable and easy to operate.
Cons: None that I can think of.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1529 Massey Ferguson
Massey Ferguson 1529 Hydro Drive

Bought this tractor new with a FEL, tiller, and box blade. It has proven to be more than enough tractor w/ the 60" tiller and blade. The 60" bucket has handled snow removal, dirt, rock and scooping up the brush in a burning brush pile, no big flames. It is very fuel efficient and comfortable to operate all the controls. I bought the hydro drive model and love it. Would highly recommend it.

Pros: Comfort, ease of use, fuel efficient, power.
Cons: None so far and likely won't be.

5.00 star(s)
spyftw

1529 Massey Ferguson
Love It
Model Year: 0

Can't say enough about it, what a difference it is to have a real tractor.

Pros: Easy to use. Power.
Cons: Pain to take the MMM off.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Massey Ferguson 1529 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Massey Ferguson 1529s

Massey Ferguson 1529 Community Rankings

#110 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#91 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#788 user rating of 27027 items overall
#849 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall