Massey Ferguson 2300-1 3.70 star(s) (6)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Massey Ferguson 2300-1.
Subcompact Tractors
1704758956.jpg

About the Massey Ferguson 2300-1

Massey Ferguson 2300-1 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 2300-1 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (6)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Massey Ferguson 2300-1 Subcompact Tractor
33 %
33 %
0 %
33 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
perrycountytom

2300-1 Massey Ferguson
MF GC2410
Model Year: 2010

When I purchased my "garden tractor on steroids", price was important but I looked first at what I was getting and I did not want to buy less than what I wanted simply due to price. I was pleasantly surprised when the unit I liked the best was also the cheapest. I have not been disappointed. I had borrowed a Kubota BX 23 from a friend to do some work and was very impressed. I have been even more impressed with my little tank that seems to be able to do things I never would have believed and it does the obvious (mowing, tilling, snow removal) with ease.

Pros: Too many to list.
Cons: I did have to modify the ROPS and tail light placement since they prevented me form getting close to anything while mowing.

5.00 star(s)
75H2

2300-1 Massey Ferguson
MF GC2300
Model Year: 2007

My little MF GC2300 is the most useful tool I've ever purchased. I have 3.5 acres to mow, 450 feet of driveway to clear and 2 little league baseball fields to maintain. I've used when we put our yard in after building our new home. This thing simply rocks. I cut my mowing time from 5.45 house to 1 hour and 35 minutes with the 60 inch deck. The loader is great for what I need & the 4WD drive works great in the winter and on our steep lawn. The tractor has been very durable and efficient. It's held up very well under hard use. I'm completely satisfied. I was tempted by green and orange at first, but I compared specs and price and have never regretted my decision.

Pros: Size, power value.
Cons: None that are worth mentioning.

4.00 star(s)
MiketheHeadlessChicken

2300-1 Massey Ferguson
Good Sub Compact Cat 1
Model Year: 2003

We just got this tractor in August. We are a new farm operation and we do a lot of logging and firewood in coastal New England. Mature native Red Oak, Maple and White Oak. Live PTO with 3 Pt hitch, 4 wd, diesel, GC2350 loader. It is a handy machine for our operation. Negatives, the radiator just went, replacement OEM is $700. Really?

Pros: Efficient. Small and powerful. Attachments are available.
Cons: Price of parts, lack of local parts, lack of local service.

Photo Uploads:

2.00 star(s)
firstonfriday

2300-1 Massey Ferguson
You Get What You Pay For
Model Year: 2008

We have had many problems with the electrical on this tractor. The front main seal failed shortly after warranty expired, @120 hours. The fuel pump failed @ 225 hours. Most of the pins have been replaced with huge bolts and nuts so they would stop falling out. I hit a rock mowing. It ripped a bolt out of the trans, but it took them 6 weeks to get us the bolt. Somehow I got the accelerator cable stuck. I ordered a replacement cable because it was starting to split. Haven't seen the part in 3 months. The tractor is down for repair every 30 hours. I won't recommend purchase.

Pros: Small, easy to maneuver, serviceable for small property & projects.
Cons: Replace all the pins with something that won't break, watch the front seal, expect to never get your parts.

5.00 star(s)
raoulmc

2300-1 Massey Ferguson
My Massey Ferguson 2310TLB Loader Backhoe

Really happy so far with this little powerhouse. Bought this with front end loader, backhoe and plow for $13,000 with 97 hours and was in mint condition. I would like to think I got a deal but who knows.

Pros: Everything.
Cons: Seat is kind of a pain to turn around when switching back and forth when using the backhoe.

2.00 star(s)
3 sisters

2300-1 Massey Ferguson
Nothing But Problems

Paid $22,000.00 for this GC2310 backhoe and the PTO case was broken and was not told about this. Called the dealer and they did not know about it and blamed me for the wrong snowblower. Going to cost $2,200 for them to fix it and now the transmission is going too. Wrote to AGCO they said someone would get back to me 3 months a go. Everything works but not the PTO and the transmission will not pull itself---more cost to me to fix. I will never tell people to buy this back hoe.

Pros: Small.
Cons: Poorly made.

[ad placeholder]

Massey Ferguson 2300-1 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Massey Ferguson 2300-1s

Massey Ferguson 2300-1 Community Rankings

#51 user rating of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#54 Viewed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#12 discussed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#2102 user rating of 27027 items overall
#3512 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall