Massey Ferguson MF275 4.50 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Massey Ferguson MF275.
50-100 HP Tractors

About the Massey Ferguson MF275

Massey Ferguson MF275 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MF275 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Massey Ferguson MF275 Subcompact Tractor
75 %
0 %
25 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Gallis

MF275 Massey Ferguson
MF275
Model Year: 2000

This is one of the farm products a find more economical and efficient. Its performance is wow. It can work all day without loosing its power. I considered its speed when plowing since its gear box seems to have been designed for both high speed and heavy duty. Its fuel consumption is low: a use like 5 liters per acre.

Pros: Low mantainace cost.
Cons: Stirring system.

5.00 star(s)
grove57

MF275 Massey Ferguson
MF 275
Model Year: 1979

I bought this tractor to replace the old MF-85 I've owned since the 1970's. It's main use is as a utility tractor---pulling wagons, 12' bush hog, dragging logs, drilling fence post holes, etc. It is physically smaller than the old 85 which makes it more maneuverable in the woods and around buildings, and with the diesel engine it is far more powerful than the gas 85. The controls and operation are very similar to the 85 so it was easy to transition from 1 to the other. Being almost 20 yrs. newer than the 85 and perhaps being a more popular model, I see that there is no problem with getting parts, though besides a few exterior parts (solenoid, water pump, filters), I've not had any problems with it.

Pros: Compact size for its power.
Cons: None encountered yet.

5.00 star(s)
Ad Fontes

MF275 Massey Ferguson
I Love My Massey
Model Year: 1981

This tractor is just right for cleaning up my 40 acres of neglected pasture. Plenty of power, starts every time, good diesel fuel consumption, ease of hooking up implements, good turn radius, and two speed transfer case with 4 speeds in each makes for just the right speed for every job.

Pros: Powerful, good turn radius, ease with implements, good fuel consumption.
Cons: Needs new back tires and paint.

3.00 star(s)
Barrie5

MF275 Massey Ferguson
Rebuilding of Front Suspension, Linkages, Rear Linkages
Model Year: 1983

I have replaced the front wheel bearings, spindles, inner and outer joints, all pins. I am in the process of doing work on the gearbox third and fourth grating and not engaging. The engine is in good working order. The hydraulic need servicing. I need to completely rewire and install new lights. I hope to complete rebuilding by mid 2015.

Pros: It will assist me with transport on the estate.
Cons: Don't have any as yet.

[ad placeholder]

Massey Ferguson MF275 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Massey Ferguson MF275s

Massey Ferguson MF275 Community Rankings

#146 user rating of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#610 Viewed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#2 discussed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#999 user rating of 27027 items overall
#3743 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall