New Holland BOOMERTC48DA 4.00 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland BOOMERTC48DA.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the New Holland BOOMERTC48DA

New Holland BOOMERTC48DA Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent BOOMERTC48DA topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland BOOMERTC48DA Subcompact Tractor
25 %
50 %
25 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
dumbarky

BOOMERTC48DA New Holland
TC 48 Review
Model Year: 2005

My tractor is a 4X4 and has the ag-tires on it instead of the Industrial. Tractor handles well and is easily hauled. Front tires could have be larger for better ride. Tractor has plenty of power but lacks the overall weight sometimes to utilize the power. Great all around tractor for most jobs. Have pulled 10ft drag type bush hog brand with it for years and it handles it well. Run a 8ft vicon rotary hay mower and she really drinks the diesel. Overall really satisfied. This tractor has a excellent fuel filter system. However the boots on the tie rod ends could have be made better.

Pros: Execellent hydraulics.
Cons: Light overall tractor weight.

3.00 star(s)
dleaym

BOOMERTC48DA New Holland
New Holland TC48DA
Model Year: 2004

Impressive power and loader lifting capacity. Has been back to dealer a few times for repairs: radiator/PTO/seat sensor. The dealer went good for all repairs but I think the radiator is going again already after 30hrs of use. The horsepower compared to a Kubota 50 hp is much more powerful for being less. Had the option of buying a John Deere but price was the outcome of the purchase.

Pros: Power.
Cons: Reliability/price.

4.00 star(s)
clc0000

BOOMERTC48DA New Holland
TC48DA
Model Year: 0

Replaced a Ford 3910 with this unit. Old Ford had more low end but the maneuverability of this tractor makes up for the loss of pure grunt. Never fails to start but I've had minor issues with rubber fuel lines rotting off. Rear lift is extraordinary in capacity for a tractor this size. I love the adjustable steering column. No major complaints, but I'll bet it won't hold value like the 3910 did.

Pros: Strong lift (three point).
Cons: Short on low RPM torque.

5.00 star(s)
donatv

BOOMERTC48DA New Holland
Backhoe
Model Year: 2007

This came with a New Holland backhoe. I had a Woods backhoe on a TC45 and liked the Woods better, but the New Holland is not that bad.

Pros: Many.
Cons: Negative strap connector on battery fail.

[ad placeholder]

New Holland BOOMERTC48DA Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland BOOMERTC48DAs

New Holland BOOMERTC48DA Community Rankings

#548 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1363 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#4950 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall