New Holland LS45-1 4.00 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland LS45-1.
Lawn & Garden Tractors

About the New Holland LS45-1

New Holland LS45-1 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent LS45-1 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland LS45-1 Subcompact Tractor
75 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
25 %
5.00 star(s)
John Sininger

LS45-1 New Holland
Works Well
Model Year: 2001

It does exactly what I want it too. It really is a Toro/Wheelhorse painted blue.

Pros: Dependability.
Cons: Nill.

5.00 star(s)
frankski

LS45-1 New Holland
This is My Second New Holland LS 45
Model Year: 2012

I just purchased a NH LS 45. A year ago I had a NH LS 55 which I had for about a year. I had great luck with it and sold it as I have a business now of buying and selling tractors, after I go through them and make them as close to perfect as possible. I just hired an electrician, who has worked for me in the past, and he is the brother of my mechanic. He is the one who bought my LS 55 and said after a years time he has had no problems and he loves his tractor. they are solid machines built like a ____ and run great. The other reason I bought another LS is I still had an almost new rototiller and plow for it. Very happy with my New Holland LS 45. I also own a Cub Cadet 2135 and just bought a JD 317 which I need to rebuild. A winter project.

Pros: Solid, dependable, plenty of attachments.
Cons: None.

1.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

LS45-1 New Holland
Junk
Model Year: 2006

Runs for a half hour wont even pull a hill not really a good machine if you ask me.

Pros: Nothing.
Cons: Nothing.

5.00 star(s)
John Sininger

LS45-1 New Holland
It Still Works Well
Model Year: 2001

Any machine works only as well as it has been maintained. I mow, catch grass, and blow snow with the 42" thrower, and pull a cart with this garden tractor. It is a Toro 268H painted blue. I got *exactly* the level of quality that was paid for.

Pros: Still dependable
Cons: Nill

[ad placeholder]

New Holland LS45-1 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland LS45-1s

New Holland LS45-1 Community Rankings

#196 user rating of 5572 Lawn & Garden Tractors items
#215 Viewed of 5572 Lawn & Garden Tractors items
#5 discussed of 5572 Lawn & Garden Tractors items
#1380 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1201 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall