New Holland T1510 4.70 star(s) (24)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland T1510.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704757217.jpg

About the New Holland T1510

New Holland T1510 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent T1510 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (24)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland T1510 Subcompact Tractor
71 %
25 %
4 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Bartcephus

T1510 New Holland
New Holland T1510 150 Hour Review
Model Year: 2009

Tractor is reliable and powerful for it's size. I don't like the lower link adjustments which keep them from hitting the wheels as they are difficult to reach and adjust. An adjustable tilt link for the lower arm would be nice as a standard accessory/option. Another thing would be a commercially available belly pan to protect the underside. The hydraulics are strong. My tractor came with R4 industrial tires which make the ride smoother, however there is a sacrifice in traction when doing agricultural implement pulling (disk and middle buster). But they seem not to dig in soft soils and provide float when it seems like it is about to get stuck in mud. FEL is heaver built than comparable models.

Pros: Nice size to pull behind a regular pickup.
Cons: A few more dollars than the competition.

5.00 star(s)
jb tuggers

T1510 New Holland
New Holland 1510

I purchased this brand new and it's been great so far. I used it to blow snow at our cabin in NY and brush hog our property in the summer. I haven't had any problems yet. The dealer I bought it from in NJ has been good. I've been back there a few times with questions and they've been very helpful.

Pros: Runs great, starts in the severe cold
Cons: Front bucket doesn't hold as much weight as we had hoped

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
devongarver

T1510 New Holland
Happy with my purchase!
Model Year: 2008

I bought this tractor brand new from my local New Holland dealer, financed it for 0% interest, saved thousands off the retail price, and have it insured through CNH. Very easy. If nothing else the purchase experience was very smooth.

Pros: Very easy to operate and reliable.
Cons: R4 tires do not have enough bute for my application, bucket needs more lifting and diggin power.

5.00 star(s)
nashvegas

T1510 New Holland
Excellent compact tractor for the money
Model Year: 2010

Excellent replacement for my '68 MF 135 (which I plan to restore). I use this tractor to mow 5 acres with finishing mower, plow, and till (King Kutter II rotary tiller) a 1/2 acre vegetable garden and pull an occasional stump. 4wd and Hydro works great. My wife keeps asking when she can mow :)

Pros: Hydro, 4WD, fit and finish.
Cons: 3pt hitch could be a bit easier to adjust.

5.00 star(s)
nwut05

T1510 New Holland
New Holland T1510
Model Year: 2011

I bought my New Holland T1510 after test driving one at my local dealer. So far I have 43 hrs on the machine and let me tell you! This tractor is stout and I have not been ashamed to work it! That includes plowing and discing a lot of garden space appx. 3 acres, mowing with a finish mower and bush hog, cultivating with single row cultivators and 7 shank rippers, raking 30 acres of hay (2 cuttings now on hilly terrain), and various other around-the-farm chores such as pulling small trailers, lifting items with the boom pole, moving 5x5 round bales with rear bale spear, and anything I can use it to help us out with. The tractor has preformed flawlessly for its size. It has very ample lifting capacity around 1600 lbs, and a very responsive hydraulic system. It is a bare bones tractor with no fancy features other than a heavily promoted cup holder which, in truth is not very necessary. I would rather see them put the auxiliary light on the rear instead of the cup holder. I have the gear model 9x3 and love it, owned a hydrostatic before and the way the gear shifter is near the steering wheel on the T1510 allows for a free and clear operators platform and still be able to shift the gears easily and smoothly. I cannot say enough about this feature I would recommend it to anyone who is wanting a reliable, ease of use, Geared tractor, Try it you will like it. They do make the T1510 in hydrostatic but just wasn't for me. Don't have anything against them just like the gears better. I like the T1510 also because it is all metal and very easy to maintain with no problem accessing grease pots on the tractor. This could be limited by the loader though as I do not have one so I cannot comment on the ease of maintenance with loader attached. I do recommend, if you do not get a loader at time of purchase and you want one in future to consider the price, the quotes I have got recently (5-2011) are between $4500 an $5500 and that aren't cheap. So, just a word of advice on that if you want one, go ahead and bite the bullet in the initial purchase and get one and finance it with the tractor. Another word to the wise if you do purchase this tractor without loader you may need front weights because the tractor has such a large 3pt lifting capacity for it's size the front end will get a tad light with a 6 ft brush cutter, which the tractor will handle if its a medium to light duty rig. Overall, I see the 1510 as a great small farm tractor (say 1-20 acres) and the only reason I will need a larger tractor will be to bale hay with in the future, but I also already own that.

Pros: Stout for it's size; all metal; clear and simple operators station; lifting capacity; The gear shift location beside the steering wheel.
Cons: Cup holder not needed, No toolbox built in.

5.00 star(s)
BadLieut

T1510 New Holland
Love it!

I love this tractor and it's ease of use. I used to snowblow 500 ft. of driveway with a large snowblower. This machine kicks snow's butt, and it has been able to handle all of my wife's landscaping demands...and then some!

Pros: Ease of use, well built, reliable.
Cons: FEL not as strong as I would like, but that comes with larger tractors.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

T1510 New Holland
Completely Satisfied

I have various tasks to perform on 230 acres, and this machine works well for me. One minor complaint is that to run the woodsplitter on the back, you need to pull a lever that diverts the hydraulics to the rear .. but it's too far away to hold while running the splitter. I use a bungee cord to keep it held back, but the tractor should have had a way to clamp or hold the lever in the rear (diverted) position. Overall, though, I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros: Solidly built; no apparent cheap parts.
Cons: Minor drawback with rear hydraulic diversion mentioned above.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
jstrasser

T1510 New Holland
NH 1510 4wd w/FEL
Model Year: 2008

Had the tractor for 3 years - never fails to start, very hot or very cold weather. I use a Meteor 3pt snowblower to clear 1/2 mile of gravel road- works v. well. Also handles a box blade, grading blade and york rake for road maintenance. Plus runs a DR chipper.

Pros: Reliability.
Cons: I need a cab!

5.00 star(s)
nwut05

T1510 New Holland
New Holland T1510

I purchased the New Holland t1510 because of its Simplicity, I got the manual 9x3 transmission not that the hydro is bad but just wanted a trans that has been time tested in my book. Also even though the tractor is in the smaller utility class it has some big tractor features and add-ons available if you check into them (ie rear remotes and adjustable drawbar). The tractor does everything and more that I have asked it to do this includes plowing (1-12 inch bottom plow but could pull two), disking (5ft disc), mowing (woods finish mower), bushoging (6ft rebel), and using 7 tooth ripper. It has had plenty of power to spare. If you are looking for a small utility tractor without all the bells and whistles, but will get the job done nicely this tractor will do just fine. As a side note though, I did add 200lbs of home made weight bumper to the front of the tractor so it didn't get too light when lifting in rear, and my model is 4wd. If you opted for the loader front weight would not be a problem. Overall, I see me owning this tractor for a very very long time.

Pros: Basic/simple design allows easy on and off either side w/o loader and maintenance is a breeze. Also moving/trailering made simple and you are able to use full size (6ft) equipment.
Cons: Cannot think of any.

5.00 star(s)
nwut05

T1510 New Holland
T1510 New Holland

Purchased this tractor new from local dealer. Traded an older TC24DA on it got a good deal.The T1510 is awesome for a 30 hp tractor. I have Plowed, Disked, Mowed, Bushogged/brushcut, and lifted and pulled and scraped and just about everything in between with this little beast. I could not have asked for a better setup on a small utility compact. The gauges are simple but effective. The operators platform is very open and everything is well planned. EXCEPT the Parking Brake lever.....it works but can get in the way from time to time. It is easy to get used to but also easy to forget. Overall this little tractor I hope serves me and my family well for years to come.... and if you want to know YES, YES, and YES, I would consider, buy, and operate another one if I could.

Pros: Simple design but effective. Lot's of power to the ground for 30 hp engine.
Cons: The only con I can think of is the parking brake lever. It works great; simple design, but sometimes gets hit with foot.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

New Holland T1510 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland T1510s

New Holland T1510 Community Rankings

#302 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#169 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#788 user rating of 27027 items overall
#624 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall