New Holland TC40A 4.80 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland TC40A.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the New Holland TC40A

New Holland TC40A Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent TC40A topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland TC40A Subcompact Tractor
75 %
25 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Legalett52

TC40A New Holland
TC 40A
Model Year: 2000

Bought used with low hours.Husband got sick and passed away recently but loved this tractor. It also has a front loader on it. It is disel with power steering and he loved using it after having an old Ford that required a lot of repairs. It is in excellent condition and in the future plan to advertise and sell. Since I have never used tractor, don't feel qualified to give a review. Thank You.

Pros: Power steering/power/ease of use/front loader
Cons: None I know of.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

TC40A New Holland
TC40A
Model Year: 2003

We bought this tractor brand new. It has been used on a 10 acre horse farm in the mid-west, as well as wooded land in New England. It has performed extremely well. It is a very versatile machine. The tractor has been well maintained and serviced as recommended. Reliability has been outstanding, with no issues at all.It also sips fuel. We have the 6' bucket and also use a bush hog mower,tandem disc harrow, box blade and auger. Wheel weights are the next purchase. I highly recommend this tractor.

Pros: Quality, versatility, reliability, power maneuverability.
Cons: Not really.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
TC 40 Chuck

TC40A New Holland
TC40A/16LA
Model Year: 2004

Great machine. I gather that I got the better one with the Shiabura. Uses no oil, always starts in sub zero temps, but engine hunts a bit until warm. Key switch went bad about 900 hr. There is NOTHING that I don't like about this tractor. I did buy used w/140 hr on the clock so I'm not 100% sure on the year model. Used for logging (Wallenstein FX90), 72" brush hog, small amount backhoe (Bush Hog 750) work and snow removal (bucket and 72" blower. Operator station is roomy and comfortable as opposed to newer models (my opinion). Love the shuttle shift.

Pros: See text.
Cons: See text.

4.00 star(s)
Jslade

TC40A New Holland
2007 New Holland TC40A
Model Year: 2007

This has been a very good and reliable tractor. At times I felt that it was slightly under powered for what I needed, but 90% of the time it is great. I do whitetail habitat and it is great for clearing land, planting food plots, bush hog cutting, and clearing snow. I haven't had an service problems whatsoever.

Pros: Good quality and reliable
Cons: Under powered for certain things

[ad placeholder]

New Holland TC40A Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland TC40As

New Holland TC40A Community Rankings

#234 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1051 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#3617 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall