New Holland TL 70. 5.00 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland TL 70..
50-100 HP Tractors

About the New Holland TL 70.

New Holland TL 70. Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent TL 70. topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland TL 70. Subcompact Tractor
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
robdogtn

TL 70. New Holland
TL70
Model Year: 2001

I basically only needed this tractor to bush hog and to feed hay in winter. We raise cattle and do not raise our own hay. So I basically bush hog and unload & feed hay. That being said, this tractor has been a great purchase for me. I pull a BushHog 3210 pull type rotary cutter. My area is rolling hills and I do great. After having this tractor for 7-8 yrs, I only wish it had more power. Seems like it bogs down too easy. Maybe not enough torque. My next purchase will be a size bigger although this size has done me a great job.

Pros: Size, convenience, cab features, comfort, visibility.
Cons: Low torque, fuel tank fill is crowded against loader arms.

5.00 star(s)
tomcating

TL 70. New Holland
TL70
Model Year: 2001

I purchased the New Holland to enable me to manage feeding of hay to beef stock, slashing and pasture renovation. It may have not have to electronic controls of more modern machines, but that is why I chose it due to the kiss method (keep it simple stupid). The comfortable cabin well made quick attach loader are excellent.

Pros: Easy to maintain, service, with easy part replacement etc. excellent dealer service and advice is a bonus after owning other models.
Cons: Not having front wheel assist and small dia wheels.

[ad placeholder]

New Holland TL 70. Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland TL 70.s

New Holland TL 70. Community Rankings

#1 user rating of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#200 Viewed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#2 discussed of 1508 50-100 HP Tractors items
#1 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1434 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall