New Holland TZ24DA 4.80 star(s) (6)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland TZ24DA.
Under 25 HP Tractors

About the New Holland TZ24DA

New Holland TZ24DA Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent TZ24DA topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (6)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland TZ24DA Subcompact Tractor
83 %
17 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Alan O

TZ24DA New Holland
New Holland TZ24DA
Model Year: 2005

I found this tractor on Craigslist in May with 25 hrs. on it for $6,500.00. It was owned by a home owner so not much use on it. The tractor came with a FEL, rear 5ft blade, and a ballast box. I have moved 12.5 tons of gravel and 2 large boulders so far. Plenty of power what it won't pick it will push anywhere. I know there has been problem with the seat pan cracking so I will weld supports in this winter.

Pros: Strong machine. Does everything I need it to.
Cons: I don't have more time to use it.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

TZ24DA New Holland
Good Tractor
Model Year: 2004

Used tractor to move rocks push brush very strong for its power never let me down when i got it with 920 hours put 10 so far not a problem yet. Only the seat sheet metal cracked bad design no problem made new bracket like a charm would choose NH all the way.

Pros: Reliable.
Cons: Reinforce seat bracket.

5.00 star(s)
Urby

TZ24DA New Holland
TZ22D
Model Year: 2007

Awesome tractor. Very capable, strong, use it as a skidder, mower, loader, and tiller. Very versatile.

Pros: Very user friendly.
Cons: None.

4.00 star(s)
UBBSDave

TZ24DA New Holland
Used TZDA Review
Model Year: 2008

Just bought this little guy. Starts great. Seems, so far, more mower like than my old Ford 8N, and John Deere 950, for sure. 4WD works with easy lever, but a dash light would help to let you know it's engaged. I can't wait to get a four foot brush hog and box blade to clear brush and smooth out our gravel driveway. Pleased so far!

Pros: Once I became familiar with controls, very easy to use.
Cons: 4WD a little less than I expected.

5.00 star(s)
mrford49

TZ24DA New Holland
2004 and 2008 New Holland TZ24DA and TZ25DA
Model Year: 2004

Some times I wish I would have bought a bigger one, but would have got myself in trouble with it!

Pros: Very reliable!
Cons: Better frame and more power.

5.00 star(s)
NH compact owner

TZ24DA New Holland
TZ24DA
Model Year: 2005

Overall this is a great little tractor that will do more than most homeowners need. I give only 4 stars in build quality and reliability due to engineering oversight on a couple of items. The TZ24DA doesn't come with a shroud to protect the HST fan or the HST hydraulic filter. I have had to replace 2 of each on mine in a little over a year. Not expensive and not hard to replace just an unnecessary pain.

Pros: power for the size and ability to get into small spaces
Cons: HST design

[ad placeholder]

New Holland TZ24DA Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland TZ24DAs

New Holland TZ24DA Community Rankings

#80 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#441 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#4346 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall