New Holland WORKMASTER35 4.80 star(s) (5)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the New Holland WORKMASTER35.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704757517.jpg

About the New Holland WORKMASTER35

New Holland WORKMASTER35 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent WORKMASTER35 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (5)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the New Holland WORKMASTER35 Subcompact Tractor
80 %
20 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

WORKMASTER35 New Holland
Good Tractor
Model Year: 2013

Got this tractor to replace a 1970's Ford 1600. We acquired some additional land and needed a little bigger tractor and wanted a loader and backhoe. Haven't had much time to use it yet so far just used the backhoe and loader to clean out a ditch and dig out a few stumps. I'll update when I get some more seat time and try it out with the brush hog and finish mower.

Pros: Hydraulic power and speed, seat, visibility from operator platform, price.
Cons: None so far.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
ekoch

WORKMASTER35 New Holland
New Tractor

Too new to give a good report. Traded in a t1510 this tractor is heavier, more hp. more hyd. nice control lay out.

Pros: Good hyd., quiet eng and hyd., good price.
Cons: Need more leg room.

5.00 star(s)
barelybreathing

WORKMASTER35 New Holland
So Far, So Good

I've only operated it a few hours so far, but loving reacquainting myself with operating a loader after 40 years away from the farm. At the moment I'm in hog heaven. Will try to provide a more meaningful review later in the summer.

Pros: Perfect size for 10 acre, heavily forrested property.
Cons: None so far.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
b1bomberdude

WORKMASTER35 New Holland
So far so good.......
Model Year: 2014

I had my new 2014 Workmaster 35 delivered last week and spent the entire weekend using it. I moved a lot of large rocks and did some work on my 1500' driveway with the loader. I did some dirt work with the bucket around my new house and it did a fantastic job. I am very pleased so far. The HST drive is easy to use and the loader is very responsive. I have a lot of cleanup to do on my 80 acres and I hope it continues to work out well.

Pros: Lift capacity of loader, HST drive, ease of mounting attachment and loader
Cons: None yet

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

WORKMASTER35 New Holland
Workmaster 35

I have had this tractor for four years now and it has performed flawlessly. I love this little tractor and have used it to haul dirt, rocks, gravel, trees, and to plow snow. I have dual hydraulics on it so I can run a snowblower with a hydraulic chute and I love it. I did add lights to the top of the roll bar since the loader really blocks the tractors headlights. I also changed the rear wheels so they are spread out more to make the tractor less easy to tip, especially with a load in the loader, and I wish I could get a heat houser for it for cold weather. None is available for this tractor. Other than that, I cannot say enough about this little 4-wheel drive work horse.

Pros: Dependable, powerful, looks good
Cons: Lack of accessory items for it, such as a heat house

[ad placeholder]

New Holland WORKMASTER35 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner New Holland WORKMASTER35s

New Holland WORKMASTER35 Community Rankings

#234 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#808 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2560 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall