Yanmar FX235 4.50 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Yanmar FX235.
Under 25 HP Tractors

About the Yanmar FX235

Yanmar FX235 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent FX235 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Yanmar FX235 Subcompact Tractor
50 %
50 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
GCGiftos

FX235 Yanmar
Grey Market Purchase
Model Year: 0

I bought this off Ebay from a dealer in Ohio. This person dealt in various brands of grey market tractors, and I actually won a bid for a different tractor. When I asked him about the overall dependability of the various brands, he put Yanmar at the top of the list. He allowed me to purchase this one instead. It came with a tiller and I had him install a ROPS and an FEL. I did end up replacing the bearings in the alternator and that's been the only repair I have done to this tractor. I did add a new seat. It's been very dependable and is very economical on diesel fuel.

Pros: Dependability.
Cons: Lack of background history due to the way I purchased it. I apparently had been used in the rice fields of China. The finish was weathered.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

FX235 Yanmar
FX235 W/FEL
Model Year: 0

Powerful tractor and so far only a couple of little things have gone wrong. One hydraulic line on PTO and the Stop Motor stopped working. No problem with stopping, just switched to a manual set up.

Pros: 4 wheel drive. Very strong tractor. Great fuel efficiency.
Cons: None so far.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Yanmar FX235 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Yanmar FX235s

Yanmar FX235 Community Rankings

#146 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#175 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#999 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1499 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall