Yanmar YANMAR165 4.50 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Yanmar YANMAR165.
Under 25 HP Tractors

About the Yanmar YANMAR165

Yanmar YANMAR165 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent YANMAR165 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Yanmar YANMAR165 Subcompact Tractor
50 %
50 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Jframe

YANMAR165 Yanmar
1982 Yanmar 165d
Model Year: 1982

The tractor was inexpensive, therefore a great value, and is about the only thing I own that caused people to stop and beg to buy it. It has OE front end loader and frame-mounted backhoe as sold by Yanmar at the time. Some parts are impossible to find. I would like to buy a ROPS. Grey market dealers do not carry parts for domestic Yanmars except by coincidence. The tractor is trouble-free, well made, tough as anything ever manufactured. I have dug up large abandoned UST's, lifted a Ford V-6 out of an auto with the FEL, and moved a hot tub with the backhoe.

Pros: Trouble free and made very well.
Cons: Parts can be difficult to find. Filters and such are easy as marine dealers have Yanmars but accessory type parts cannot be found.

4.00 star(s)
philymon

YANMAR165 Yanmar
Yanmar 165D
Model Year: 0

Bought to do allotment/general work, fitted a Hymari Back hoe and tractors 16 hp has no problems running it even at 1000 rpm. I wouldn't recommend keeping it attached all the time as it strains the wheel bearings. Also have reversible plough and copes well with it in 4WD. Have a FEL fitted as well. Noisy little tractor but reliable enough and easy to service, bleeding of fuel oil is a nuisance after filter change and can be problemsome if all air is not removed.

Pros: Reliable, strong.
Cons: Noisy, exhaust fumes from poor exhaust design.

[ad placeholder]

Yanmar YANMAR165 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Yanmar YANMAR165s

Yanmar YANMAR165 Community Rankings

#146 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#542 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#999 user rating of 27027 items overall
#5766 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall