Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,511  
Gahh! The Red Sox just beat themselves. Series is tied, one each.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,512  
Gahh! The Red Sox just beat themselves. Series is tied, one each.

Double steal followed by double errors. Up til then they looked pretty good. That is why they play seven games.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,513  
Up early (before 4am!) and into work early...

Maybe I can come home early too?

Supposedly it was 32 degrees last night... I had the window open until 3am or so...

Hmmm?

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,514  
Congrats, David!

Irv,

Thank you but not sure I'm worthy. My only customer is the Federal Govt. and only two specific agencies. They both are not spending and as a quota carrying sales guy, that is brutal...

My forecast is still dismal and I'm scrambling to make something happen.

The better news is I am finally accepting my situation and starting to move forward... Things will get better... Someday...

How's the ankle?

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,515  
30 degrees right now, coldest day so far, not a killing frost, but it will be coming.
Weather seems to be holding with little or no rain this weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,516  
Double steal followed by double errors. Up til then they looked pretty good. That is why they play seven games.

Larro

As a former New Englander and devoted BoSox fan, I know there are seven games in order for the Sox to come back from a 3-1 deficit, tie things at 3 games each in order to hold a commanding lead until the bottom of the eighth of the final game when they lose all the marbles on a fluke play. Each time is different.
No, I'm not bitter. Well, maybe less bitter. OK, I'm still bitter.

Darn you, Babe Ruth.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,517  
Drinking coffee to warm up. 28° with light snow this morning. Heading to 46° with sun, rain, and clouds all day. Everything looks white outside this morning. Mostly frost. But a few flakes on top. Drive and walk ways are clear. Good thing, because all my snow tools are out in the barn.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,518  
good morning 32 degrees and pouring down the snow, we have a dusting on the ground. man it's going to be cold tonight forcast low for us is high teens. got by yesterday i didn't mess anything up and nothing tore up on it's own but i was careful what i touched. got to change some oil today and that's it wet and cold so no outside today. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #15,519  
31 this morning although no snow for us overslept off to work

/ Good morning!!!! #15,520  
2013-10-25, 0740

33 right now and a high of 46 predicted