Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,761  
-3F Clear sky temps mid teens for high.
My word did that wind ever howl last night,even scare the cat.

Last day of Febrauary :)sure hope next month heck of a lot better.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,762  
3 degrees here this morning, guess it pays to live in the south Thomas and Roy!
I thnk the wind has finally calmed down and we are looking at a high in the low 20's.
Have fun Roy and we all hope there is zero snow to try that new toy out in.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,763  
15F and crisp outside. Glad I was able to cut more firewood yesterday. Plan to split and stack today.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,764  
7 degrees on a clear cold Friday morning, got down to almost zero last night, and up to high twenties today.
Now this is sure what we used to call "Canadian Air". someone left the freezer door open...the big freezer door.

Off to Home Depot to get a hand truck to help me move some implements/attachments. Trying to be a little smarter with my body...
I could probably buy it for a third less at Harbor Freight over in NJ but I need a plumbing part so I'm not going to two places.
My little VW diesel's mpg has dropped to a swinish 35mpg in this deep cold, so I'm trying to economize...;)

/ Good morning!!!! #19,765  
You guys know how much I like to b**** so here goes...nine below zero this morning. Thankfully no wind. @Daugen...you consider 35 mpg swinish? My 3/4 ton GMC is giving me 10.7!!

GF and I are celebrating our 9 month anniversary today...still have not said one unkind word to each other in all that time. I like to think there are two reasons: She knows I am a great guy, and we both want to save our energy for more important things than arguing....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #19,766  
Good morning, 0F here but heading to 18F. Suppose to be above freezing Saturday but then become really cold again with 3" of snow on Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,767  
Roy.
"In fact, that 3-5 inches (or 5-8....or whatever...changes by the minute) predicted for this coming Monday has now been reduced to possible snow showers.(less then an inch).
See? My purchase is already working... "
...................................................................................
As they say.."Whatever it takes",I do hope you least get one run before they post roads.

/ Good morning!!!!
#19,768  
-9F this am, really getting old. I notice my animals are staying in the barn. Not so dumb!! I need to get ready for the day! Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!!
#19,769  
You guys know how much I like to b**** so here goes...nine below zero this morning. Thankfully no wind. @Daugen...you consider 35 mpg swinish? My 3/4 ton GMC is giving me 10.7!!

GF and I are celebrating our 9 month anniversary today...still have not said one unkind word to each other in all that time. I like to think there are two reasons: She knows I am a great guy, and we both want to save our energy for more important things than arguing....:laughing:

That's a great attitude to have. I know sometimes my wife does things that I don't think agree with, but really, if I got upset about little things, I'd be upset all the time. Life is to short.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,770  
-30F this fine nippy morning.

On February 28 2012 we got 18" of snow in a 10 hour period. That was the storm that was the deciding factor in my getting a better snow blower. In June of that year I started looking for one. At the July long weekend I took delivery of my Kioti, $31,000. It hasn't snowed enough to justify the 31 G's since then. 2" and 4" snowfalls do NOT justify a blower that big. The only consolation is that now I get my driveway cleared the way I want it in some comfort.