Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,751  
Late getting on here, cold again here, have to look out for our critters outside. This morning, went out, chipped ice again around the sliding doors, thinking that Florida would be real nice......

Yeah...."would be nice" especially given the forecast for record cold tomorrow. Took up the last of the ancient carpet in the room I am redoing...whoever put the pad down either used glue of some sort on the hardwood floor, or the padding reacted with the varnish underneath it. Had to scrape up most of the padding bit by bit, and then use a vacuum to suck it up...the floor is still really sticky.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,753  
11 degree's and supposed to be a real nasty week coming. Can't wait for that Florida trip later this month.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,754  
Are you redoing the hardwood Bill??

Heck no!!! It's scarred with holes from the tack strips, lots of scratches, staple holes everyplace, and to clean the stickum off is more work than I want to go through.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,756  
The Mrs. had to finish so me work yet and I have some Doctor appointments.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,757  
Good Afternoon. Here is your NW Florida weather report @ 1630, sunny, 51F with 41% humidity. Forecast low of 29F tonight, a high of 64F tomorrow, and a low of 37F tomorrow night. Extended forecast Saturday- 71/43, Sunday- 75/51, Monday- 73/43 with 50% chance of rain.

I just finished setting out 232 chairs and I'm still upright. The real test will be tonight when I have to put them back.

Everyone stay safe in the cold weather.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #19,758  
Good morning!

It is yet another sunny one here in Scotland which is very pleasing indeed, however just as luck would have it the forecast changes to rain for the weekend. Oh well!

I'm heading out to work in about half an hour so have a good day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,759  
Hmmmmm...guess my first attempt to post (45 minutes ago) didn't work...I'll try again.

2014-02-28, 0417

-6 degrees and a high of 16 predicted....

Well, finally broke down and bought a snow blower (3PH type). I pick it up this afternoon and I'll post pics sometime this weekend. Of course, this will end any more chance of snow this year...and probably until at least 2016.
In fact, that 3-5 inches (or 5-8....or whatever...changes by the minute) predicted for this coming Monday has now been reduced to possible snow showers.(less then an inch).
See? My purchase is already working...

/ Good morning!!!! #19,760  
23 this morning not as windy as yesterday high in upper 30s later. Light snow for Saturday morning then rain or something Monday. More stuff for Thursday and Friday of next week. Need to change oil in tractor over weekend, maybe some yard clean up