Deal, or Scam?

/ Deal, or Scam? #3  
Just noticed a classified here on TbN for a cherry Bx 23, low hours, clean, etc., for $3000! If it's real, somebody will get a deal!!

I would be all over that if I was anywhere near Houston and could check the tractor out.

Steve

/ Deal, or Scam? #4  
The ole "Buyer Beware" may apply. Looks like he is having a dealer sell it, so it is surprising they did not tell him the real value. Around here if the story is really true it would bring $10,000 for an emergency quick sale more if you want to sit on it. Im would try to get someone here on TBN to take a look at for me. Worth a good commission if it is true.

Ron

/ Deal, or Scam? #6  
Maybe he has to split the sale price with the ex-wife.

Bruce

/ Deal, or Scam? #7  
Scam. See them every night like that on Craigslist.

/ Deal, or Scam? #8  
That is the deal of a lifetime or a scam. I am going with scam until proven otherwise. One of those sites also has a 2011 B2620 with FEL and BH for $3000 too. I wish.

/ Deal, or Scam? #9  
Last edited:
   / Deal, or Scam? #10  
The ole "Buyer Beware" may apply. Looks like he is having a dealer sell it, so it is surprising they did not tell him the real value.
Ron

If Dealer was selling it - Dealer would have bought it from owner for asking price, then doubled the price then sold it themselves for a big profit.

I vote Scam.