Trailer demo.

/ Trailer demo. #1  

jack707

Veteran Member
Tractor
farm trac 555
20170228_150925.jpeg

Just started a few days ago as you can. First thing is disconnect the propane from tank. Take the windows out before demoing then when that's done start siding. Now here's the question what is the best way to take the roof down?

/ Trailer demo. #2  
Best way to remove the roof and take it apart is with an excavator with a thumb.

/ Trailer demo. #4  
Turn off power at street, break light bulb glass, hook up propane tank, open valve, turn on power...

-R

/ Trailer demo. #6  
I demolished a mobile home once. Half of it was burned in a fire. The rest I pushed on the walls with the loader until it fell over. Once it was down we cut it in small enough pieces with a chain saw and loaded it into dumpsters. There was a burning ban so we had to haul it away.

/ Trailer demo.
I demolished a mobile home once. Half of it was burned in a fire. The rest I pushed on the walls with the loader until it fell over. Once it was down we cut it in small enough pieces with a chain saw and loaded it into dumpsters. There was a burning ban so we had to haul it away.
I have a few on my tractor so that a possibility. I was thing of cutting some holes and put a strap thru a pull with my 2500 this way the shingles would be on the outside

/ Trailer demo. #10  
If you are taking it apart by hand start with the roof and then do the walls. Roof won't fall down if the walls are intact.