Trailer demo.

/ Trailer demo. #13  
If you do it that way, make sure it's dark. I want to go outside here in CA and watch. :)

/ Trailer demo.
20170301_133806.jpeg

So much fun swinging a sledge to break down walls.

/ Trailer demo. #16  
I would take the siding and sheathing off the front first and then both sides. Then push it over from the backside. Taking the roof off is much easier and safer with it safely on the ground.

/ Trailer demo.
I would take the siding and sheathing off the front first and then both sides. Then push it over from the backside. Taking the roof off is much easier and safer with it safely on the ground.
I have a few more wall to take care of then I'll go back to the siding clean up and pull over at lest that's the plan.

/ Trailer demo.
A mess.jpegToday actions.jpegLiving room.jpeg

A little update:

All this I have done myself no help yet. I unhook the main line into the propane tank so now there won't be any fireworks!. Next is taking the windows out without breaking them and clean up in and outside and cut up the down trees.

/ Trailer demo.
Another update the one with the tracks I use my tractor to pull half way then I took the tin out of the furnace piping put strap thru attach to my little ranger put in 4x4 and go! It even surprised me what I was able to do with the ranger since the 2500 was hooked up to the trailer.

20170320_163308.jpeg20170321_135540.jpeg