Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,245  
Could almost make a case for making two trips !

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,246  
Here's a photo I took in New Delhi in 2004.
5~10~? tons of concrete fencing, likely no brakes, urban traffic. The additional seating on the tractor is for his laborers.

There are more of my India tractor photos in this old thread: Eicher (India)

30453d1101685284-eicher-india-537389-img_1092eicher1-jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,247  
I took this picture in Shanghai two weeks ago. Guess he felt he didn't need a trailer. I actually saw this twice, no idea if it was the same guy or not. Did not see any evidence of chains or anything. Those front tires would spin like crazy when he took off down the road!IMG952019010795182309.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,248  
I don't know if to think, how uncivilized a society, or to be jealous for the lack of government control.

I saw a picture of young kids in Mexico having a great time going down the highway in the back of a pickup truck. No Nanny state there. Again, I find myself at odds.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,249  
I don't know if to think, how uncivilized a society, or to be jealous for the lack of government control.

I saw a picture of young kids in Mexico having a great time going down the highway in the back of a pickup truck. No Nanny state there. Again, I find myself at odds.
I hear that. I'm a huge believer in personal liberty. But in Afghanistan & Kuwait I saw such a disregard for human safety, life or others property. It really made me respect government a lot more. Ya, we get a nanny state at times, but it does make for a much better quality of life for most people. Emissions systems suck to buy & maintain, but are so worth it for society as a whole if you've been somewhere that has a couple thousand feet or less of visibility due to smog.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,250  
I hear that. I'm a huge believer in personal liberty. But in Afghanistan & Kuwait I saw such a disregard for human safety, life or others property. It really made me respect government a lot more. Ya, we get a nanny state at times, but it does make for a much better quality of life for most people. Emissions systems suck to buy & maintain, but are so worth it for society as a whole if you've been somewhere that has a couple thousand feet or less of visibility due to smog.

Amen to that brother.