Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,751  
King Kong was out of work after the movie so EA hired him to tighten things before they are shipped..😂😂
Smilinjak

:laughing:
OR...

hulk3e.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,752  
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I find the "lift gate" reasons and extra charges false.

Over the years I have had various peaces of equipment and machinery delivered to my residence in a very rural area (farm country). Shipping fees were either free or a set price delivered to my residence. Sometimes a "lift gate" was offered at an additional cost, which I never needed and always declined. However, several times the delivery truck would show up with a "lift gate" just the same, even though one was never requested and naturally I wasn't charged extra for.

By the way, there is no such thing as "Free Shipping". We all know where that charge is tucked..

/ Everything Attachments #1,753  
If that was what was offered and the deal I stuck, yes I would, and I would not be crying like a little girl for the next 3 years about it!

"Crying like a little girl"
Yup, some "little girl" here......
Thanks for the insult!
This former US Naval Aviator.....is no "little girl".
Carrier qualified in two different type A/C, and Vietnam air medal with a few stars to boot.
Sincerely,
Your "little girl" !!!

I have never put anyone on the TBN ignore list.
You have now earned the honor of being the 1st !

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #1,754  
The skin gets thinner as you age.

/ Everything Attachments #1,755  
Thanks for the insult!
Carrier qualified in two different type A/C, and Vietnam air medal with a few stars to boot.
Sincerely,
Your "little girl" !!!

Have never blocked receiving TBN postings from anyone.

Morning Fried1765;
I seem to recalled we have talked before about this but I can't recall the answer,
what Birds did you fly?
Oh by the way swabby:drink:, Marine Air Avionics (enlisted Corporal) A4's mostly B's and a few C's.
Lou

/ Everything Attachments #1,756  
By the way, there is no such thing as "Free Shipping". We all know where that charge is tucked..

Of course someone is paying for shipping. We have no pixie dust, but the cost factors in shipping and the factory direct operation with no dealers or distributors provides the best attachments at the best value.

I find the "lift gate" reasons and extra charges false.

So you're saying that a commercial freight carrier charges the same exact rate for home delivery as they do for commercial businesses?

Business delivery:
They load the truck in the morning, run the route, arrive at business without warning, back in, get unloaded, leave. Done.

Home delivery:
They call, usually the day before, to arrange delivery and give a time window.
Locations are "normally" off the beaten path, not in town with their normal stops.
Locations are frequently more challenging to maneuver and turn around, which requires more time and effort.

I do understand that many homes have big shops, large acreage and can be more truck friendly than some businesses, but the commercial carriers charge the same, no matter the circumstances if it is not a "full blown commercial location"
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,757  
...arrive at business without warning, back in, get unloaded, leave....
Many businesses post "receiving hours" (which may include short weeks) at their loading/shipping docks that can differ greatly from standard business hours...

/ Everything Attachments #1,758  
Many businesses post "receiving hours" (which may include short weeks) at their loading/shipping docks that can differ greatly from standard business hours...

And in most cases the LTL yard/dispatch already knows it since drivers are in these locations daily, and communicate to their offices, or the business themselves communicates to the LTL yard and or their dispatch.

/ Everything Attachments #1,759  
Thanks for the insult!
Sincerely,
Your "little girl" !!!

I have never put anyone on the TBN ignore list.
Awwww Am I to be proud??

Sure could not tell that he was the "hero" type from all the whining posts he makes

/ Everything Attachments #1,760  
Why is there a discussion like this going on? It is very simple. You don't like the shipping policy, or the costs, go somewhere else. No one is making you buy their equipment. There are probably dozens (or more) places to buy the same type of equipment. I have gotten things from several places. Every one had their good points and their bad points. You just have to decide if the good outweighs the bad.

I have not gotten cars from a certain dealer because I didn't like the price or other things. Went somewhere else and got what I wanted, and the deal I liked. No harm, no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.