Mahindra 1626

/ Mahindra 1626
Boy I’ll tell ya, those “BigToolRack” things look awfully nice! Just wish the **** thing wasn’t $1500.00!!!

/ Mahindra 1626
Just picked up a set of the Pats Quick Change Hitch for my Mahindra. Thought I would present a less troublesome way for doing the quick hitch thing. I’ll be building my own carryall, got a new box blade, and have a tow hitch setup for the 3pt.

Now to focus on shopping out a root/brush grapple and 3rd valve setup.

/ Mahindra 1626
Well mark the calendar, the day is here!

IMG_2883.jpg
IMG_2884.jpg
IMG_2889.jpg
IMG_2890.jpg
IMG_2891.jpg
IMG_2892.jpg
IMG_2894.jpg
IMG_2888.jpg

Played a bit in the yard, moved a few things with the forks CUZ I COULD....lol.

Very happy it’s here, can’t wait to put it to work!

Last edited:
   / Mahindra 1626 #14  
   / Mahindra 1626
Nice looking tractor, what's your first big job with it?

Thanks! First job will be preparing an area for our pool. I also have (in the same area) some scrub/brush to pull out and build a fence, but that’ll happen when I get a grapple. I’m selling a small crane in hopes that it’s proceeds will fund the grapple...lol.

I have landscaping to do out front of the house after my new front door is in, which will hopefully be over the next couple weeks.

Lots more I’m leaving out, excited to get started!

/ Mahindra 1626 #16  
Thanks! First job will be preparing an area for our pool. I also have (in the same area) some scrub/brush to pull out and build a fence, but that’ll happen when I get a grapple. I’m selling a small crane in hopes that it’s proceeds will fund the grapple...lol.

I have landscaping to do out front of the house after my new front door is in, which will hopefully be over the next couple weeks.

Lots more I’m leaving out, excited to get started!

They're a big help that's for sure. I wanted to dig up a few stumps today but we had a second day of some good winds so I'll do it tomorrow.

/ Mahindra 1626
Yeah, I’ve been frustrated, it’s been hot and humid (can’t stand the heat). I did a few small things today, but the heat and humidity drove me off the tractor earlier than I wanted...

/ Mahindra 1626 #18  
Yeah, I’ve been frustrated, it’s been hot and humid (can’t stand the heat). I did a few small things today, but the heat and humidity drove me off the tractor earlier than I wanted...

We woke up to 62 this morning with a nice breeze blowing through the windows while having a few cups of coffee. :thumbsup:

/ Mahindra 1626
I was wondering, any Mahindra owners out there figure out how to start the tractor from the ground (without having to sit in the seat)? I customarily start my equipment from the ground, then let it warm up a bit. Not looking to bypass the seat safety switch, hoping to figure out a method otherwise.