How do you post a .gif file?

/ How do you post a .gif file? #21  
Go look now... I did it on my Mac....
The joker laughing... only thumbnail like mine, had to click on it...

671621d1601597073-west-coast-smoke-ugh-giphy-gif

Tried something, did it work? {edit} works for me... how about you guys?

/ How do you post a .gif file? #23  
Working without clicking. What's the trick?
I'm trying to remember...

So I right clicked on it, to view it in another tab... I copied the URL from that other tab. Clicked on insert image, picked the URL tab and entered it in (at first it did not like it) and all I did was removed the "S" from HTTPS:// from the URL so, not as easy nor do I really thing I can repeat that!?!?!?

/ How do you post a .gif file? #24  
Trying to post my first banana...

671520d1601512679-how-do-you-post-gif-koxobin-gif

PS. UN-click the box where it asks: "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"

PSS. THESE are SO f-ing obnoxious... how do you make them stop... next thread!!!!

/ How do you post a .gif file?

So I right clicked on it, to view it in another tab... I copied the URL from that other tab. Clicked on insert image, picked the URL tab and entered it in (at first it did not like it) and all I did was removed the "S" from HTTPS:// from the URL so, not as easy nor do I really thing I can repeat that!?!?!?
Ha ha... yeah been screwing around on three different machines, multiple browsers, and the TBN app. I knew once I got it working I would have a heck of a time repeating. :mur:

Okay... I took the S out and removed the thumbnail under 'manage attachments' and it works!

/ How do you post a .gif file? #27  
Okay... I took the S out and removed the thumbnail under 'manage attachments' and it works!
Well, whatever it takes!!! Pretty sure there might be a better way but as long as it works, who cares!?!?!? We should get Moss to delete this thread so no one else can post GIFs in the future...

Well, whatever it takes!!! Pretty sure there might be a better way but as long as it works, who cares!?!?!? We should get Moss to delete this thread so no one else can post GIFs in the future...
Even with this thread I bet I will struggle each time. :laughing: