Buying Advice Buying from Alibaba

/ Buying from Alibaba #11  
When I was a child everything was "Made In Japan" was the saying then.
I'm thinking the American people could not afford or have luxuries if if weren't for outsourcing and we surely don't want to give up anything.
It's looking like almost everything is getting junkier and of course Americans live in a throw-away world.

/ Buying from Alibaba #12  
I have not ordered from them yet, but if you want you can use alibaba or aliexpress. Alibab if your ok with dealing directly with the manufacturer and can negotiate price-also for bulk, Aliexpress is the retail to Alibabas wholesale and can buy single items at higher prices.

Business owners like to test their product with Aliexpress before placing larger orders on Alibaba.

/ Buying from Alibaba #13  
Does Aliexpress also include the customs agent as well?

/ Buying from Alibaba #14  
I'm trying my best to avoid anything chinese. It's virtually impossible but I'm trying.

I swore off ridged tool because they are made in china, except.......found their 15 amp corded! circle saw was made in Vietnam, so I bought it.

Amazing to me, a world power who has publicly stated their goal was to dominate the world, to kick our a**, and we just keep supporting them because it's all so convenient. USAUSAUSA

The donald was the only guy to stand up to them.

The original company was.... Ridge Tool, Elyria, Ohio. Now most of their stuff comes in overseas containers. Most, but not all. The expensive professional line is still made here.

/ Buying from Alibaba #17  
I'm trying my best to avoid anything chinese. It's virtually impossible but I'm trying.

I swore off ridged tool because they are made in china, except.......found their 15 amp corded! circle saw was made in Vietnam, so I bought it.

Amazing to me, a world power who has publicly stated their goal was to dominate the world, to kick our a**, and we just keep supporting them because it's all so convenient. USAUSAUSA

The donald was the only guy to stand up to them.

Donald and XI were doing a dance together for you... China isn't happy that ***** is gone... i wonder why that may be?

/ Buying from Alibaba #18  
I doubt that very much considering wonderful deals made before Orange Man Bad!

BTW, All news you get in Canada is FAKE! Save for REBEL news!

/ Buying from Alibaba
As I mentioned before, I found very attractive deals on Alibaba and was wondering whether they are trustworthy and what are the logistics.
Just looking for a 3pt tiller for my BX2230 Kubota. Would appreciate if someone shares his or her experience.

/ Buying from Alibaba #20  
Try reading this to see if it helps. Importing Combination Machine from China as an Individual-- My Adventure (So Far) I suspect that few people have gone through the entire process for larger merchandise. I've looked into it for small parts. But with small stuff you can request a sample so you can verify that it meets your expectations/ requirements.

In the end customs and shipping seam to be the biggest issue. What ever you buy is most likely going to show up on a boat at a dock on the left coast. Unless you live right there you'll have to pay someone to get it from there to your house.