2020 GMC Denali purchase?

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase?
I'd say just about everything. The ammish buggy seems on the Other end of the EXTREME.

You may want to get that truck bought before the GREAT RESET, for apparently, you will own NOTHING and you will be HAPPY!
I am pretty sure at this point in life I will be able to hang on to everything I own ..Pretty much happy everyday of my life you my friend seem to be the opposite.Keep the faith..

For what it's worth, BOTH GM and FORD, according to financial EXPERTS have unsustainable debt and are heading for certain ruin. Despite new assembly lines if not new facilities. Something you may want to consider in your selection process.
I heard the SKY WAS FALLING don't forget to add Chrysler to your mad adventure...Merry Christmas the reason for the season..

Attachments

• IMG_1432.jpg
    IMG_1432.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 104
   / 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #33  
Sorry to irritate you guys. Just many seem so oblivious to what is intended for us. Just saw Prince Charles talking about the Great Reset. Here is a man that can't remove a piece of paper accidentally dropped in a wast basket, an aid has to do that horrible job, but is Telling YOU and ME that our lives are not sustainable! So buying a high end vehicle would not be my priority at this particular moment.

Sorry to irritate you guys. Just many seem so oblivious to what is intended for us. Just saw Prince Charles talking about the Great Reset. Here is a man that can't remove a piece of paper accidentally dropped in a wast basket, an aid has to do that horrible job, but is Telling YOU and ME that our lives are not sustainable! So buying a high end vehicle would not be my priority at this particular moment.
Not irritated at all.Have plenty of food,water, guns and ammo on hand when the BIG RESET occurs..Aim small miss small..

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #35  
The most I ever paid for a vehicle was a tad under $15K. :laughing:

The 93 Suburban I'm driving I paid $6K for 13 years ago. I have right around $1000 in repairs and tires in it, so $7K for 13 years. :)

Alas, it is rusting to the ground. I need a new one and am willing to go as high as $8K. :laughing:

A Dollar General grocery getter.... :laughing:

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #36  
Not irritated at all.Have plenty of food,water, guns and ammo on hand when the BIG RESET occurs..Aim small miss small..

Agreed... The only reset I worry about isn't in my hands anyway. I will trust Him...

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #37  

That's great for you. Me, I'm waiting for my new Bronco...

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #38  
I looked at a 2019 gmc 2500hd Duramax Allison for 70k a few days ago. Sweet ride.

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #39  
I (mostly) still love my 08 Duramax. I owned every bit of it when I drove it off the lot new.

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #40  
The new 10-speed transmission is great -- I have it in my 2020 Sierra. The older 6- and 8- speeds were mediocre, and many people complained about shift quality on the 8-speed.

Although I say "new", the 10-speed has a couple years of use in GM products and additional use before that in Ford products. I think it has done well across the board and been pretty reliable.