2020 GMC Denali purchase?

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #41  
I (mostly) still love my 08 Duramax. I owned every bit of it when I drove it off the lot new.

That was the last time I bought a new vehicle without using financing. I paid cash for a 2007 classic leftover when the new DPF models had come out. Theyve almost doubled since then. Sadly, my income has NOT doubled since then. I took low rate finance my 2020 RAM 5500.
If Ford & GM go bankrupt again, China will loan them the money to stay afloat, then run both companies from Wuhan.

Would love to replace my money pit F-350 with a newer Duramax, but Ive gone over-budget already this year.

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #42  
That was the last time I bought a new vehicle without using financing. I paid cash for a 2007 classic leftover when the new DPF models had come out. Theyve almost doubled since then. Sadly, my income has NOT doubled since then. I took low rate finance my 2020 RAM 5500.
If Ford & GM go bankrupt again, China will loan them the money to stay afloat, then run both companies from Wuhan.

Would love to replace my money pit F-350 with a newer Duramax, but Ive gone over-budget already this year.

Do some research bubba, Ford never filed for bankruptcy. Wanna change your B.S. story?
GM, Ford, Chrysler almost died during financial crisis, changes since - Business Insider

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #45  
   / 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #47  
And Henry Ford declared bankruptcy, twice. 1901 and again in 1903.

And the only reason they escaped bankruptcy in 2008 was because they mortgaged the entire company in 2006, which was considered and act of desperation at the time. It was all timing. Had they waited until 2008, they, too, would have gone bankrupt. Pure luck.

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #49  

And the only reason they escaped bankruptcy in 2008 was because they mortgaged the entire company in 2006, which was considered and act of desperation at the time. It was all timing. Had they waited until 2008, they, too, would have gone bankrupt. Pure luck.

They actually are still making payments on that ... Something like 1.2 billion still owed? My point was they DIDN"T file as was stated...

/ 2020 GMC Denali purchase? #50  

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Looks like steppenwolfe stepped in something else :laughing:

HENRY FORD’S BANKRUPTCY | Jeffrey B. Irby, P.C.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: