Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #121  
I've already stated my dislike to liver.

Liver is like the oil filter on your tractor!

They both do the same job only you change the filter periodically.
You flush the liver but never change it.
Like a furnace filter, the elements get clogged over time.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #122  
Yeah, I'd have to agree with liver. Makes good bate but I wouldn't eat it. In fact, I wouldn't eat the "innards" of any animal. Can't take the smell of Menudo. :yuck:

No sour cream or sour milk product for me. Can't stand to even look at cottage cheese or buttermilk. But, I do like some cheeses and yellow potato salad. :licking:

/ Is there any food you do not like? #123  
Good call on the liver. I highly dislike, but will eat it if I have too.

Yellow squash - absolutely hate. Will go hungry before I touch that. Ironically, I love turnip, spaghetti squash, rutabaga, etc.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #125  
Menudo is a traditional Mexican soup made with beef stomach (tripe) in broth with a red chili pepper base.

Learn something new every day. Cow gut soup..

/ Is there any food you do not like? #126  
any kind of seafood, and any food with hot Spanish spices, it's getting hard to find something these days without the hot spices that make me sweat for 4 hours!!.. even pizza!. it's sickening, I need to eat something, and it winds up having hot Spanish spices in it!!.. it's just not fair to the rest of us!!..

/ Is there any food you do not like? #127  
millet

Yuk!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #128  
Menudo is a traditional Mexican soup made with beef stomach (tripe) in broth with a red chili pepper base.

Learn something new every day. Cow gut soup..
If you yearn for the aroma filled experience, just sprinkle hot pepper over a dog turd and smell that. It's about the same. :rolleyes:

/ Is there any food you do not like? #129  
If you yearn for the aroma filled experience, just sprinkle hot pepper over a dog turd and smell that. It's about the same. :rolleyes:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Spoken by someone who should know what he's talking about. My SIL makes the stuff; I couldn't eat it, but she makes the best darn tamales you ever et...even for a Texican!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #130  
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Spoken by someone who should know what he's talking about. My SIL makes the stuff; I couldn't eat it, but she makes the best darn tamales you ever et...even for a Texican!

:laughing: . . . I spit coffee on that one.