Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #111  
On Alaska the Last frontier this week, the family almost had an ****** over fresh moose heart

/ Is there any food you do not like? #112  
I love almost all fresh seafood but nothing that actually tastes "fishy"...I'm surprised no one has mentioned anchovies...(likewise with caviar)

/ Is there any food you do not like? #115  
Louisiana cajun food is some of the best ever! I wouldn't have thought I would try alligator, snake, etc., but that cajun is delicious.

Looking for some good cajun recipes, send them my way. Need a good basic gumbo plus some original cajun if you can. :licking: :licking:

/ Is there any food you do not like? #116  
Need a good basic gumbo plus some original cajun if you can.

We had some alligator gumbo in New Orleans - it was really great. . . but we did the green apple quick step for a couple of days.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #117  
I like most any food. I couldn't maintain my 350 pounds being a picky eater. Only one food that I can't eat. I can eat boiled okra and chase it with raw oysters, but can't swallow a spoon full of Jello to save my life.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #118  
I like most any food. I couldn't maintain my 350 pounds being a picky eater. Only one food that I can't eat. I can eat boiled okra and chase it with raw oysters, but can't swallow a spoon full of Jello to save my life.

I can't seem to get a spoonful of Menudo to my mouth.