Daylight Savings Time---yes or no?

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #91  
I had an old stove in our Rec Room named after Franklin. Hope his clocks worked better than that. Man, am I sorry we ever hoisted that thing into and out of the basement. Sorrier still that I paid good monay for it!

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #92  
I had an old stove in our Rec Room named after Franklin. Hope his clocks worked better than that. Man, am I sorry we ever hoisted that thing into and out of the basement. Sorrier still that I paid good monay for it!

Those were all the rage for a time... not long after that people were happy to give them away.

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #93  

Those were all the rage for a time... not long after that people were happy to give them away.

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #94  
I guess if the Internet had been around back then, I could have avoided that mistake.

To add insult to injury, it had about a 0ne foot flue opening and I had to have an adapter made to go to 6" pipe.

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no?
Every dog has his day and today is mine. For me, DST is wonderful.

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #96  
Maybe it was one of dem lets see how many we can get runnin around behind masks experiments in earlier time.
Now that's funny!!!!

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #97  
I'm all for daylight savings time, sure it's kinda annoying for a few days when it changes but the added daylight when I get home from work is priceless... as an 8-5 worker that drives about 45 minutes each way to work I appreciate my evenings with light. If there's no light I get lazy, if there's light I keep moving until I can't or can't see anymore...

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #99  
...but then a second shift worker will want more morning hours (not DST). It is hard to please everyone.

/ Daylight Savings Time---yes or no? #100  
One way or the other. Just make it permanent.