FEL lubrication - has to be a better way

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #1  

Franko

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800/RTV900
Better way than I know, anyway. The saying is 'we have the tools and the talent'. When it comes to greasing my FEL grease fittings, I have neither.
I need to do something about this to help out my Kubota B7800 because it has been neglected for way too long, and I know this is the place to find out.
I believe that part of the problem is my venerable grease gun, which has a flexible hose that flops around and makes it hard to get the grease into the fitting at all. If guess if I had three hands, I could use two to pump the thing and the third to hold the end of the hose on the fitting. So those of you who have this figured out, please help me out.
lube.jpg

Frank

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way
Cool. I ordered one.
Thanks,
Frank

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #7  
What works for me is a pistol grip grease gun with the rigid pipe. I can grease with one hand and wipe the zerks with the other hand. I have a separate grease gun with a flexible hose for the few places I need it. I can grease 95% of the fittings on all my stuff with the rigid pipe grease gun.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #8  
X3 on the LockNLube. I zoom through my loader and zd mowers with a DeWalt 20v battery grease gun. Best money I ever spent.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #10  
Better way than I know, anyway. The saying is 'we have the tools and the talent'. When it comes to greasing my FEL grease fittings, I have neither.
I need to do something about this to help out my Kubota B7800 because it has been neglected for way too long, and I know this is the place to find out.
I believe that part of the problem is my venerable grease gun, which has a flexible hose that flops around and makes it hard to get the grease into the fitting at all. If guess if I had three hands, I could use two to pump the thing and the third to hold the end of the hose on the fitting. So those of you who have this figured out, please help me out. View attachment 691126

Frank
A DeWalt or Milwaukee grease gun (battery), and a Lock-n-Lube, and your greasing issues will become history.
I have always hated greasing, but last year at 79, I finally bought a DeWalt 20V, and Lock-n-Lube.
Greasing is now frustration free!