FEL lubrication - has to be a better way

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #11  
Absolutely the BEST thing that I did was to replace grease gun tips with LockNload or LockNlube. Don't recall which or something like them. Different ones of each of the 2 guns. Needed both recently. Could not get the one to "lock" in place. Got the other one, and it did.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #12  
Real men use an ARO air greaser with a 50 foot grease hose and and a double joint pistol grip gun. Babies use battery powered grease guns. Guess real men have thicker wallets too.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #13  
You can differentiate a man from a boy by the price of his toys.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #14  
Real men use an ARO air greaser with a 50 foot grease hose and and a double joint pistol grip gun. Babies use battery powered grease guns. Guess real men have thicker wallets too.
Dragging around a 5 gal. bucket of grease is a PITA for us 'lessor' med:rolleyes:

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #15  
i went lock lube and air powered greaser. my hand no longer hurts, and im done in a 3rd of the time.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #16  
YEP, LockNLube is the way to go!
Add a battery grease gun and you'll think you went to heaven.
No more gobs of escaping grease around zerks.
Wife will be happy as your greasy clothes won't contaminate her wash loads.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #17  
9x on the lock and lube. It’s made greasing a LOT easier and less messy.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #18  
Greasing my ATV with a standard grease gun wasn't enjoyable so when I read here about the Lock&Lube here, bought one right away. I only used it a few times but I can tell right away that it's much easier to use.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #19  
Get a Milton pistol grip grease gun with flex hose and Lock and Lube to lock on to the zerts, money well spent
that's what was suggested to me and it works!

I also have a right angle for 2 fittings that are hard to get to.

/ FEL lubrication - has to be a better way #20  
Yep...Lock M Lube. (y)