Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,453  
Dog photos taken over the weekend. More can be found on the dogs blog. Bottom one is our favorite UPS driver who we don't see much anymore.

If you have your mutt out and about, please post photos of that.
P1100507.jpg
P1100511.jpg
P1100520.jpg
P1100532.jpg
P1100492.jpg

/ Dog pics #3,455  
"And stop calling me Shirley" sorry an Airplane reference jumped into my head....

She's awesome....
When my boys were around 8 or 9, I thought it would be a great movie for them to watch because I remember me and my dad laughing our heads off.

1 - I forgot about the woman jumping in the isle with no shirt on, breast exposed bouncing up and down. Big oops.

2 - I forgot about the auto pilot blow up doll. Bigger oops.

Live on learn, forgot how old I was when I first saw it.

Back to topic, walk at 0700 this morning. She's always in a rush to get to the top of that bend becuase she knows she can go off lead at that point.

D.png

/ Dog pics #3,456  
When my boys were around 8 or 9, I thought it would be a great movie for them to watch because I remember me and my dad laughing our heads off.

1 - I forgot about the woman jumping in the isle with no shirt on, breast exposed bouncing up and down. Big oops.

2 - I forgot about the auto pilot blow up doll. Bigger oops.

Live on learn, forgot how old I was when I first saw it.

Back to topic, walk at 0700 this morning. She's always in a rush to get to the top of that bend becuase she knows she can go off lead at that point.

View attachment 696277

Oh well.

I bet everyone laughed at the “He has a drinking problem” joke!

MoKelly