Loader LK 2554 and LK 3054 Hydraulic Pump Upgrade

/ LK 2554 and LK 3054 Hydraulic Pump Upgrade #11  
K5lwq,
I did this swap but omitted the upgraded relief valve. It worked fine for 3 months, then split the high pressure supply pipe. What is the part number for the relief valve that works with the upgraded hydraulic pump. Thank you,
RF

/ LK 2554 and LK 3054 Hydraulic Pump Upgrade #12  
Still struggling to figure out how it worked well for a few months then started dead-heading and then blew out the high pressure line.
RF

/ LK 2554 and LK 3054 Hydraulic Pump Upgrade
I will have to look for that number. I am surprised that happened as I have not had any issues except the flow being fast enough to make the 3pt hitch jump if I raise at high RPM. Below 1500 it is fine.

Not sure if I still have the package that had the number. They just sent it with the pump.

Did you ever set the loader pressure with a gauge?

From looking at the parts list I believe the number for the pressure relief is T2445-38421. Hope that helps.

/ LK 2554 and LK 3054 Hydraulic Pump Upgrade #16  
I know I am going back always, but I just found your post on LK2054/3054 hydraulic pump upgrade. I have looked for replacement parts to upgrade my LK3054SX. I used the part numbers in your review. No luck. Might you know a parts house/dealer who would be of assistance? Thanks, michda

The SX version already had a higher GPM pump. It is a totally different tractor from the 2554 or 3054.

I do not know of any upgrades for the SX. You can call Michigan Iron and see what they have.

/ LK 2554 and LK 3054 Hydraulic Pump Upgrade #18  
Thanks. I will do as suggested. I bought it used, Hydraulics have always been extremely slow. Since it was my first tractor, I didn’t know any difference. Reading these post really helps.

/ LK 2554 and LK 3054 Hydraulic Pump Upgrade #19  
K5lwq, I've read your write up and thank you for this. I have added a front loader to my lk 3054 and now not much is working. Trying to figure out what I've done wrong and I think this is gonna help me a lot. Do you have any information as to where you hooked up your pressure gauge and any pictures of your relief valve taken farther back so I can make sure I a dealing with the right part of my tractor. Thanks

I put the pressure gauge on the curl function of the loader valve. I will have to take more pictures tomorrow but they have a couple different priority valves so yours may look different.

When you add a loader you have to turn the knob on the priority valve clockwise to direct flow thru the power beyond port. I will get a picture of that as well. Hope that helps.