Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,622  
He is backards if he is loading into the dump truck per this method

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,623  
One table I found shows that one sheet of 7/16 OSB is about 45 pounds.

How many sheets do you count on that tailgate which is holding up about half the load?

Bruce

About 40

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,624  
That would be 900 pounds :oops:

Or maybe his is the new bed extender option.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,626  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,627  
Ohh lord if I could fine some of the pictures of things I saw in Iraq and Afghanistan....I fondly remember waving to a bunch of locals in a gun truck while they were crusing down the road packed 25 deep in the back of a small Mazda pickup bed towing a make shift pallet w/ old wheels like a skid on rollers and 15 more guys somehow packed on that holding onto one another for dear life. Happy as a pig in **** they all were though.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,628  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,629  
Ohh lord if I could fine some of the pictures of things I saw in Iraq and Afghanistan....I fondly remember waving to a bunch of locals in a gun truck while they were crusing down the road packed 25 deep in the back of a small Mazda pickup bed towing a make shift pallet w/ old wheels like a skid on rollers and 15 more guys somehow packed on that holding onto one another for dear life. Happy as a pig in **** they all were though.
They don't try to do 80mph uphill on the interstate, but they sure know how to load up and stress test a vehicle in those countries...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,630  
Hope this guy doesn't make any sudden turns. And I wish I saw him load it.

Attachments

• Piggyback.jpg
    Piggyback.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 244