Nortrac dozer steering problem

/ Nortrac dozer steering problem #21  
What seems to be an inherent problem with these dozers is the design of the sequential linkage for the steering clutch/brake. For the existing system to operate correctly the brake adjustment must be "pre-loaded" tight, meaning that the brake band will always be in contact and rubbing against the drum.
I don't mean to blow my own whistle, but I have re-engineered the linkage system to operate correctly, with significantly less pedal effort and no brake band/drum contact. Details are on the Yuchai/Guilin Community Facebook page.

/ Nortrac dozer steering problem #22  
Bob can you tell me or send me something that I to can redo the steering on my NorTrac dozer, I have been fighting it now for two years, thank you

/ Nortrac dozer steering problem #23  
Bob can you tell me or send me something that I to can redo the steering on my NorTrac dozer, I have been fighting it now for two years, thank you
As usual, I can never find something when I'm looking for it. Must be on the other 'puter. Do you have the pendulum pedals or are your pedals on the floor boards?

/ Nortrac dozer steering problem #24  
As usual, I can never find something when I'm looking for it. Must be on the other 'puter. Do you have the pendulum pedals or are your pedals on the floor boards?
My pedals are in the floor

/ Nortrac dozer steering problem #27  
Can't find the files. I'll try to create a new one.

/ Nortrac dozer steering problem #28  
Can't find the files. I'll try to create a new one.
Thank you I’m sorry for all the trouble but the steering needs to be better then what they have on them now. Other then that it does what I need it to do easy

/ Nortrac dozer steering problem #29  
Thank you I’m sorry for all the trouble but the steering needs to be better then what they have on them now. Other then that it does what I need it to do easy
It should be noted that the steering system on these machines will never be really great without a complete redesign. Even after Yuchai acquired the dozer from Guilin in the mid-nineties, the only changes have been to switch from an inorganic fibrous friction media to a bonded sintered bronze type disc.(They did try segmented lining on the brake bands but that was a flop). Because of the linkage design, pedal pressure requirements will always be high. The modifications I made to the system makes adjustments very easy, and significantly reduces pedal pressure requirements. The only caveat is that it will require considerable mechanical acumen because there are no step-by-step instructions. So if you want to reap the rewards of a challenging little project, I'll go ahead and recreate the drawing.

/ Nortrac dozer steering problem #30  
It should be noted that the steering system on these machines will never be really great without a complete redesign. Even after Yuchai acquired the dozer from Guilin in the mid-nineties, the only changes have been to switch from an inorganic fibrous friction media to a bonded sintered bronze type disc.(They did try segmented lining on the brake bands but that was a flop). Because of the linkage design, pedal pressure requirements will always be high. The modifications I made to the system makes adjustments very easy, and significantly reduces pedal pressure requirements. The only caveat is that it will require considerable mechanical acumen because there are no step-by-step instructions. So if you want to reap the rewards of a challenging little project, I'll go ahead and recreate the drawing.
I’m willing to work on it, if it’s no trouble to you to send the drawings I’ll at lest will have something to work with and going by your knowledge I should be able to get my dozer steering solution repair thank you