Looking for a welder

/ Looking for a welder #21  
Have been using a 220 volt 170 amp cheap Mig welder without much success. I am looking to upgrade. I can't really justify the price of a Miller even though I know they are very well respected. Is there anything in the sub $700 range that will work for farm equipment.
I bought a Eastwood 250 mig and can weld up-to 1/2” plus it will operate @ 60% . It cost around $850 .

/ Looking for a welder #22  
Stop by your local welding dealer lot of times they take used machines in on trade or know where you can get a good used Lincoln or Miller welder I have a 1972 Miller and it's still going strong you get what you pay for beware of Everlast I've had a neighbor that had dealings with them and they were not very happy

/ Looking for a welder #23  
Stop by your local welding dealer lot of times they take used machines in on trade or know where you can get a good used Lincoln or Miller welder I have a 1972 Miller and it's still going strong you get what you pay for beware of Everlast I've had a neighbor that had dealings with them and they were not very happy
"beware of Everlast......"

Are you saying,.... beware of cheap Chinese welders?
Now, who wouda ever guessed that?

/ Looking for a welder #24  
I am not a very experienced welder. For reference have a 220 AC/DC Montgomery Ward, had H.F. flux core, and now use an Eastwood Mig 135 (110v). Pleased with it for most of my purposes. They have
more powerful welders, but I don't have a convenient 220V source, so it's Mig for most small, thinner stuff, and stick for heaver. I did build a set of forks for a Kanga from steel tubing that works great, with
loads over 900#, with the Eastwood! Forks are light enough to handle with one hand, but plenty strong for that machine! I would buy another Eastwood.