Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,481  
68°F and .19 inches rain

Another day of plodding progress

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #134,482  
75F and sunny @ 12:30 ... but feels like it is 74F ... (y)

Attic fan is already running though.

Slept like a log ... guess I was tuckered out from yesterday's activities.

Not sure what all we'll get up to today, but The Woman just announced she has nothing on her agenda ... so I've got her for 5 hours if I want.

Kinda hard to pass that up ... ;)

She offered to do some watering of the west planting bed yesterday and the (new) grass behind it needs some water so that seems likely ... just need to drag the hose over there.

Also the remainder of the hay needs spread over the new grass on the northeast planting bed.

Plus finish cleaning up old toilet and bag it so Habitat Restore can pick it up.

Seems like today would be a good day to do some pressure washing. The FRP panels, 27' fiberglass extension ladder, parts for the 6' industrial shelving, and the Contico tool box are on the list.

Need to clean off the Cub and the Chapin spreader ... but first I have some lawn fertilizer I need to spread down here around the house.

Also have some Menards rebates I need to get in the mail.

And some spraying to do.

Plus a whole bunch of other stuff too numerous to list.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable, productive, and safe day ... (y)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #134,483  
MoKelly, I can't call myself a "bike nut," but I've always loved to ride. One thing I've long wanted to do was ride the Katy Trail across Missouri from St. Charles to Kansas City. Wife and I were discussing the possibility a couple of weeks ago. Not convinced we'll actually do it, but I was surprised by her interest in it, as she's never been as interested in cycling as I am.

Small world. You should do it someday. My wife’s tennis club is right on the Katy in historic St. Charles. In an old ACF rail car manufacturing facility. Unless you go about 1/2 miles past downtown St. Charles you’ll miss it.

My wife loves that trip. Lots of nice places to stay along the trail - especially in Missouri wine country. She likes B&B’s.

There are smaller towns on the trail that cater to bikers. Good places to eat or drink or just look around.

It’s about 240 miles right along the Missouri River. Beautiful country and you’ll be traveling the same route as Lewis & Clarke when they made their famous journey.

The trail is all rock - not paved - but it’s in great shape.

Sometimes, she’ll ride from St. Charles to Jeff City and take Amtrak back to St. Louis.

Good luck.

MoKelly

/ Good morning!!!! #134,484  
My wife loves that trip. Lots of nice places to stay along the trail - especially in Missouri wine country.
I used to ride once a year back in the '90s from Defiance to Augusta with a bunch of former co-workers. It was one of several group things we'd do together. We'd park at that big lot next to the trail in Defiance, ride to Augusta and up the hill to the Mount Pleasant Winery, spend some time there, then ride back. Those were some great, entertaining rides. The trail was always in great condition. Never was sure exactly what it was, gravel or crushed shells, but it was nicely compacted and an easy surface to ride.

BTW ... I never made it to the top of that hill. Close, and further than most, but never to the top. One year, I got to within about 100 feet, and my legs just gave out. I felt like a baby giraffe pushing it the rest of the way.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,485  
Great for postal workers. Jeep is making the 2021 with the steering wheel option on the right side. It's called Wrangler RHD.

You’ve been able to order several models of Jeep with RHD for decades. Not sure about the current Wrangler though.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,486  
The app I use to remember passwords often does not let me in recently. Found out that my vpn connection was finding the fastest connection to the internet through Ireland and France, which was something the password manager did not appreciate.

Good morning, Bonjour and Top of the morning to you all !

Pop, very sorry to hear about your friend.

Roy, that was a poor audit result for an established company. Hope your plant does much better.

Some of you may have heard of a motoring journalist called Jeremy Clarkson. His latest series called "Clarkson's Farm" is now screening on Amazon prime and is well worth a look for anyone who likes tractors and farming.
Clarkson’s Farm, Amazon Prime Video, review: Not only surprisingly tolerable, but insightful and fun

I can taste blood on my tongue :)

He was great on Top Gear!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,487  
55-81 today, five straight days of heat and humidity coming up.
Made a few modifications on my new spreader so it shuts completely off when it’s on off, unlike every other one I’ve had, and I used the extra rod they sent by accident to make a flow lever extension so I actually can operate it from the seat. Now I’ve got to fill it and try it out. Seems fairly well made for $140.

I popped the bucket on my MF to move some limbs that fell in the storm last week, but that’s as far as I got, guess it’ll wait until tomorrow.

I had several calls to make and that took a chunk of the early morning.
Maybe I’ll get more done tomorrow, or maybe not.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,488  
IMG_0152.JPG

Anyone know what garden plant this is? It came up after I pulled the potatoes.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,489  
I used to enjoy Clarkson on Top Gun. His articles for one of the London papers are a hoot too. They are available in book form, read one of the books on a flight from Manchester to Newark. Think I was laughing the whole trip

/ Good morning!!!! #134,490  
74F clear blue sky 10mph wind. :cool:

Had one of those morning nothing seem to go right :rolleyes: after afternoon nap everything went 👌
Made Mrs. dinner last evening got BIG thumbs,she took some to work share with her co workers and they would like recipe,I told her I by the set of pants :eek: making sooo they are trying to figure it out....good luck. :oops:

No plans for this evening other than feet up share bowl of ice.

Enjoy your evening all.