Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum!

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #71  
I just sold my Topkick for $7,000. It was a good truck, just a gas hog. View attachment 705670
Who’s Big Rhonda? Lol
Always like the “Top Kick” series of dumps. Tough, rugged, simple.

If that truck was in PA, youd be required to have about 5 different decals on it
And what IS a “Top Kick” anyway? Lol

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #72  
I just sold my Topkick for $7,000. It was a good truck, just a gas hog. View attachment 705670
Sound like somebody got a fairly good deal, The best I get out of my 3500 is 12 miles to the gallon & that's without a load & I was looking at a TopKick before I bought this one & the insurance is way cheaper & I don't need DOT no. on it.& the TopKick would have been to much truck for my needs.Big Rhonda looked pretty good. IMG_20210601_112734.jpg

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #73  
Who’s Big Rhonda? Lol
Always like the “Top Kick” series of dumps. Tough, rugged, simple.

If that truck was in PA, youd be required to have about 5 different decals on it
And what IS a “Top Kick” anyway? Lol

I swapped that hood off another scrap heap I have. A Topkick/kodiak is like a Silverado for medium duties.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #74  
Sound like somebody got a fairly good deal, The best I get out of my 3500 is 12 miles to the gallon & that's without a load & I was looking at a TopKick before I bought this one & the insurance is way cheaper & I don't need DOT no. on it.& the TopKick would have been to much truck for my needs.Big Rhonda looked pretty good.View attachment 705701

The Topkick got 4 mpg but it hauls 3 times as much as the ton so it kinda evens out. Here’s its replacement.
IMG_0205.JPG

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #75  
My idea of a dump truck.
Needs I-pack tool box installed.
1626210568201.png

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #77  
   / Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #78  
My idea of a dump truck.
Needs I-pack tool box installed.
View attachment 705740
Nice I/H that's a real truck looks brand new :cool:, I guess it doesn't have the dreaded MaxForce diesel engine it maybe a Cummins:unsure:?, & you need a CDL for that bad boy I just surrendered mine after 44 years of driving with a class A/CDL driven all the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed , I'm sure You know that tune:whistle:.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #79  
Nice I/H that's a real truck looks brand new :cool:, I guess it doesn't have the dreaded MaxForce diesel engine it maybe a Cummins:unsure:?, & you need a CDL for that bad boy I just surrendered mine after 44 years of driving with a class A/CDL driven all the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed , I'm sure You know that tune:whistle:.
Nah it’s a MaxxForce alright.
Heres a 2020 HV 6x6 with a 9L Cummins I’d love to have for a hay truck
1626217235560.jpeg

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #80  
The Ford is a Cummins diesel.
That's the way to go as far as a truck diesel Cummins or a Detroit IMHO at least in the medium or heavy duty segment (y).