Announcement...

/ Announcement...
On July 9, 2021 the temperature in Death Valley was 130*F...talking weather heads say climate change is responsible for this high temperature...

On July 10, 1913 the temperature in Death Valley was 134*F...Intelligent folks back in the day blamed this record high temperature on Summer...!

/ Announcement... #32  
On July 9, 2021 the temperature in Death Valley was 130*F...talking weather heads say climate change is responsible for this high temperature...

On July 10, 1913 the temperature in Death Valley was 134*F...Intelligent folks back in the day blamed this record high temperature on Summer...!

I blame it all on the sun.

MoKelly

/ Announcement... #33  
Talking weather heads are causing high temps and hurricanes by predicting them. I think a boycott would fix that and bring things back to normal AKA how it was until they came along with their constant crying for attention. :sneaky:

/ Announcement... #34  
Talking weather heads are causing high temps and hurricanes by predicting them. I think a boycott would fix that and bring things back to normal AKA how it was until they came along with their constant crying for attention. :sneaky:
Hopefully not until Thursday though... they have promised us a nice day tomorrow.

/ Announcement... #39  
I like the Bluegrass version.:)