Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,621  
Yes - no dogs on the bed.

Our kitty, however, does whatever he wants.

MoKelly
I grew up with dogs,.... but none on the bed.
Was married for 34 years,....no dogs on the bed!
Have lived with a lady now for 21 years,.....dog is on the bed.
We have a queen bed, currently have a 75 lb. Lab, we really do need a king bed!
Lady Sadie (now 2) is a long girl, and really likes to stretch out!

/ Dog pics #3,622  
I grew up with dogs,.... but none on the bed.
Was married for 34 years,....no dogs on the bed!
Have lived with a lady now for 21 years,.....dog is on the bed.
We have a queen bed, but with a 75 lb. Lab, we really do need a king bed!
Lady Sadie is a long girl, and really likes to stretch out!
I checked into a motel down in Groveton NH, they had a queen sized bed, and a twin. Guess who slept on the twin?

I always carried a covering to keep the fur off motel furniture, but it's a lot easier just to keep the dog on the floor.

/ Dog pics #3,623  
I checked into a motel down in Groveton NH, they had a queen sized bed, and a twin. Guess who slept on the twin?

I always carried a covering to keep the fur off motel furniture, but it's a lot easier just to keep the dog on the floor.
Lady Sadie is on her way to hot Florida right now.
Riding in style, in the back seat of my E-350.
She slept in a queen size motel bed, in North Carolina, last night.
I am not with her!
Still way too hot for me in Florida,

/ Dog pics #3,625  
Lady Sadie is on her way to hot Florida right now.
Riding in style, in the back seat of my E-350.
She slept in a queen size motel bed, in North Carolina, last night.
I am not with her!
Still way too hot for me in Florida,

Way too hot.

We go in November and return in March.

MoKelly

/ Dog pics #3,626  
no pics!

you dog owners will recognize this.....

5am this morning, i feel my newest dog jump on the bed and begin with the

urp....urp....urp.....then

explosion, dog vomit everywhere! on my brand new bed!

she did it 3 times and i couldn't catch her to get her out

get out the wet rags and paper towels, clean it up and here it comes again....3 major events in 10 minutes

the smell is special

then....i walk out to the living room only to find she has decorated the living area with......well, it came from her other end!

different smell but also special

she has defied the laws of nature, she weighs 40 lbs but seems able to produce more smelly waste then her body weight.....maybe.

she is the stray dog that i recently took in, was probably born in the wild and grew up on her own in the woods. she will eat anything that fits in her mouth.

6am and the entire house smells

/ Dog pics #3,627  
I just remembered why my dog is outside.

/ Dog pics #3,628  
More pics of dogs out in the public. No shock or electric collars will be seen here. I've got many more pics if you like them.
col0451.jpg
dogs ski (DL).jpg
Dogs in snow (DL).jpg
wallygromitkids090.jpg
Music on the menue Gromit (DL).jpg

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #3,629  
^^^^
I'm not sure what your point is. I would never consider an e-collar with my current dog; he doesn't need one. As I stated before, he rarely wears a regular collar. Hiking down a trail it's easy to keep them on a lead, and I wouldn't consider walking a dog without one.
Taking off into the woods for the day with a dog who is a bit headstrong is a different story. You can't keep them on lead, even if you could, having a dog along is a privilege and he must be well behaved; otherwise he will be left home on the couch.

/ Dog pics #3,630  
Weighing in at 55 lbs. and 15 inches tall, Bella is the undisputed champion chasing every last UPS, USPS, FEDEX, garbage truck, and box truck going 19,387 and 0 having chased virtually every single offending object or person who attempted to invade our yard.

2021-01-04_9-23-08.jpg

Our Bella was a rescue pup. Her first 7 weeks were spent under an Olds 88 up on blocks. Her mom was a boxer and a big one at that. she was tethered to the rear axle with a heavy chain.

I put 7 puppies in my truck. I removed those that seemed too shy or too forward and what was left was this runt, now almost 12 years old.