Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments
Had to get the power washer out yesterday. Didn’t want to blast the engine or electronics too much, but its nice to have her so clean…. Almost new. Almost.

00C171F5-2F9D-4BE5-BC76-7E056CA158D3.jpeg

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #32  
Congratulations, you can find bargains out there if your patient, I found one similar to yours a couple of years ago. Bought a 2019 DK5510 with 50 hours and grapple, bucket and box blade for 21K.

Attachments

• C8E96AF0-9015-4B9B-AAA0-1E0E28FA5B7B.jpeg
    C8E96AF0-9015-4B9B-AAA0-1E0E28FA5B7B.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 89
Congratulations, you can find bargains out there if your patient, I found one similar to yours a couple of years ago. Bought a 2019 DK5510 with 50 hours and grapple, bucket and box blade for 21K.
Dang, thats a great deal. Congrats, serious machine you have there.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #34  
Now that we all know what a deal ya got, I'm looking for somebody like you to pass along the savings? Not so easily done lately, I'm afraid. I entertain myself with lots of looking on FB, CL and not so easy to find as prices have risen while supply is often non-existent.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #35  
Now that we all know what a deal ya got, I'm looking for somebody like you to pass along the savings? Not so easily done lately, I'm afraid. I entertain myself with lots of looking on FB, CL and not so easy to find as prices have risen while supply is often non-existent.
I can see why @deezler was keeping this one close to his chest until it was consummated. Hey deezler, were there any more where that one come from? What was your second choice? :LOL:

Lol, nope this was a one-off package. Someone else’s bad fortune, and a disinterested current owner provided me this opportunity. I’m still pretty stunned that i landed it.
Didn’t have a second choice or anything. Was probably gonna buy a ck3510 new, for ~$23k and then have no trailer, backhoe or attachments…

still haven’t gotten to play with her much. On a camping trip now to close out the family summer.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #37  
Keep at it, took me looking for about a year. I had a New Holland 30 hp but was looking for bigger. Guy who had the one I bought was a fireman who started a business on the side using the tractor but it rained all spring and he got behind in payments.

Finally got another smidge of seat time yesterday. Decided to toss the grapple back on and go pluck a few boulders from my trail sides. Being able to just snatch 600-800 lbs off the ground is pretty awesome, gotta say.

3s7z99m.jpg

Having SSQA and linked-pedal driving is just so nice. It's still weird not having a clutch, though.

And a couple driveway glamour shots just because this might be as clean as she ever really gets. Still planning to get a coat of wax on. I'm tempted to spray on some tire-shine to complete the "just like new" look but it feels a bit ridiculous, lol.

uIouK1A.jpg

laa3sbR.jpg

Next up is fluids/filters/grease. Lot more zerks on this sucker than my old machine....

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #39  
I see a set of backhoe stabilizer pads in your future. I bought a set of Big Foot Pads years ago and am very happy with them. Not sure what they cost now but they weren’t cheap then.
Great looking package and nice to see your excitement with it. Should give you decades of service.
Good Luck.

Yeah I have thought about probably needing better backhoe pads. Despite finding the Kioti part # of 293061 for the big foot pad kit, I don't see them listed for sale anywhere online. Maybe have to order through a dealer? oy.