LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #361  
I have the 25HP Yanmar motor model # 3TNV80F-ZK and trying to find a fuel filter for it. Can't cross reference the numbers TRGO 10 Yanmar or 40358122

Attachments

• fuelfilter.jpeg
    fuelfilter.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
   / LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #362  
What does the filter look like?

That engine is used in other tractors, like John Deere for example. Get their part number and find the cross reference.

Last edited:
   / LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #363  
Long & round. I finally found them.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #364  
FYI, On my brand-new MT225s I could read the OEM hydraulic suction filter's labeling through the black paint. It's a Zinga AE-25. Available on Surplus center for less than $8. Funny that a Korean made tractor comes with a American made filter.

We are totally enjoying the MT225s, it is a awsome tool. One little problem was the parking brake lever - the tab that engages the ratchet was weak and would bend, so I welded on some tabs to box it up and make it stronger. Other than that, it's a very solid and capable machine.

One of the backhoe fittings was loose, and leaked (the top one), so I had to replace the fluid lost. I used the Traveller Premium fluid from TS, which works fine. I got a kit of filters off Ebay (search for MT225s filter kit), they seem to work fine, except it didn't come with the hydraulic pressure filter. I'll have to get that one from the dealer until we figure out what it is.

Last edited:
   / LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #365  
Hello, I own a LS MT345E and I am coming up on 300 hours and will need to change the transmission/ hydraulic oil.
I see that this tractor takes metric wrenches and sockets. I do not have large metric sockets and I see that the head of the bolt on the reservoir pan is large. Does anyone know what size socket it will take? Thanks in advance for any help. Cal

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #366  
Hello, I own a LS MT345E and I am coming up on 300 hours and will need to change the transmission/ hydraulic oil.
I see that this tractor takes metric wrenches and sockets. I do not have large metric sockets and I see that the head of the bolt on the reservoir pan is large. Does anyone know what size socket it will take? Thanks in advance for any help. Cal
Well my MT240 takes a 22mm.
They may be the same size.
I can never remember the size when it comes time to do maintenance so I mark a lot of them like this.

20210924_122558.jpg

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #367  
Hi, thanks for the reply. My oil pan takes a 22MM but the hydraulic oil is much larger. It is just a bit smaller that 1 1/4 socket.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #368  
Hi, thanks for the reply. My oil pan takes a 22MM but the hydraulic oil is much larger. It is just a bit smaller that 1 1/4 socket.
DOH! sorry, yes, you did say hydraulic/transmission fluid. My mind went else where once I got to the tractor. I'll go see if I can size it. :)

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #369  
Well I'm not sure. It's larger than my 27mm socket and 1-1/8" but like you say, smaller than a 1-1/4" so a 1-3/16" might work so a 29mm or 30mm should be the correct size. I may just use my 15" adjustable wrench when the time comes.

1632508053009.png

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #370  
Yes I think You are correct. I found a 32MM and it is a little large like the 1 1/4. I think it would be a 30MM. Thanks very much for your help and info. Cal