Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #41  
You can get a turd in any brand. You bought a turd.
Obviously, but OP has bought the turd and needs help.
The dealer is not polishing said turd.
Dealer should be polishing immediately to increase future sales.

Last edited:
   / Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #42  
Obviously, but OP has bought the turd and needs help.
The dealer is not polishing said turd.
Dealer should be polishing immediately to increase future sales.
I agree with this and other similar comments. However, Kioti is as good as any brand out there and better than some, so I don't think he would do any better to buy a different manufacturer. While I prefer Kubota, he could have similar problems with them or any other brand. He just handed the dealer $25,000 or so. I don't buy the comment somebody made about service customers coming first because they are paying. If that was the case then it would indeed be time to find a new dealer.

Everybody is behind for whatever reason. Aside from the Covid excuse or reason there are cargo ships offshore waiting to dock and get unloaded, which pushes everybody's supply chain back.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #43  
You could post the non-responsive dealers name or at least its location. Would warn others not to do business with them.

I just reviewed the TBN forum rules and could find nothing prohibiting posting such info.

The following forum rules shall govern the conduct of members of TractorByNet. In addition to these guidelines, our Terms of Use has an acceptable user policy in section 9, which all members are bound by and must agree to in order to sign in.

What's not allowed on TBN:

-Advertising or soliciting in message body or via PM (members with an "Advertiser" title are exempt from this rule but are prohibited from spamming via PM or posting duplicates of the same message in the forums)

-Insulting other members

-Arguing with other members, heated and unreasonable debate, "beating a dead horse" without any sign of rational thought process

-Concealing profanity in message

-Excessive use of profanity (whether filtered or not)

-Signature contains profanity, commercial links (unless an advertiser), inappropriate content, links to inappropriate content or content that appears to be there just to cause trouble.

-Discussion of religious topics

-Discussion of political topics

-Impolitely criticizing moderators, admins or site policies

-Mentioning dealer name in threads discussing problems or disputes with dealers

If you do any of these things, your messages may be deleted, or in some cases threads closed. Although rare, repeated offenses lead to account deletion or temporary bans.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #44  
I’m astounded that a dealer could sell a man a new tractor and just leave him hanging like this. I bought a new 4x5 round baler for $39,000 in January. It has broken all summer. I only ran 500 bales though it and it lost a computer module and blew out 2 bearings. Obviously a case of extreme bad luck.

However, my dealer has done everything humanly possible to fix it including fixing it on a Sunday once and having a tech work on it at night to get it back to me the next day.

I find the OPs dealer story to be an unacceptable lack of customer care. If that’s their idea of service, I would sell the unit immediately and buy something else. That’s a pathetic level of service and the Kioti corporation should step up and help the OP.
Was it green?

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #45  
The following forum rules shall govern the conduct of members of TractorByNet. In addition to these guidelines, our Terms of Use has an acceptable user policy in section 9, which all members are bound by and must agree to in order to sign in.

What's not allowed on TBN:

-Advertising or soliciting in message body or via PM (members with an "Advertiser" title are exempt from this rule but are prohibited from spamming via PM or posting duplicates of the same message in the forums)

-Insulting other members

-Arguing with other members, heated and unreasonable debate, "beating a dead horse" without any sign of rational thought process

-Concealing profanity in message

-Excessive use of profanity (whether filtered or not)

-Signature contains profanity, commercial links (unless an advertiser), inappropriate content, links to inappropriate content or content that appears to be there just to cause trouble.

-Discussion of religious topics

-Discussion of political topics

-Impolitely criticizing moderators, admins or site policies

-Mentioning dealer name in threads discussing problems or disputes with dealers

If you do any of these things, your messages may be deleted, or in some cases threads closed. Although rare, repeated offenses lead to account deletion or temporary bans.
Are you the NEW Site Moderator ??

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #46  
Are you the NEW Site Moderator ??
Normally I'd kind of agree. But Jeff posted in response to chewwy who was encouraging the OP to call out his selling dealer. That probably would have caused the hammer to drop in some form or fashion. I'll give Jeff a pass this time.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #47  
I agree with this and other similar comments. However, Kioti is as good as any brand out there and better than some, so I don't think he would do any better to buy a different manufacturer. While I prefer Kubota, he could have similar problems with them or any other brand. He just handed the dealer $25,000 or so. I don't buy the comment somebody made about service customers coming first because they are paying. If that was the case then it would indeed be time to find a new dealer.

Everybody is behind for whatever reason. Aside from the Covid excuse or reason there are cargo ships offshore waiting to dock and get unloaded, which pushes everybody's supply chain back.
My dealer(s) arent “behind” at all. Its business as usual and they get my equipment fixed as fast as before Covid.
Im not behind, either. In fact, nobody in my supply chain is behind that I know of.
Not all, but too many people are using this as an excuse

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #48  
Well your lucky. Here nearly all supplies are low. I just tried to get some 3/4” sch 80 pipe….none to be had. Same with deep unistrut.
getting old.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #49  
My dealer(s) arent “behind” at all. Its business as usual and they get my equipment fixed as fast as before Covid.
Im not behind, either. In fact, nobody in my supply chain is behind that I know of.
Not all, but too many people are using this as an excuse
Was talking to my local Honda ATV shop back in May, and they said their service department was booked into October.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #50  
I can see low paid unskilled employees not working since the government now pays them to stay home, effectively competing with small businesses, but service techs are not low paid unskilled labor