Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #140,181  
IMG_2102.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #140,182  
Happy birthday BEF! Hope you have a great trip. There's always Taco bell... :)

Concert was awesome. The Doobies put on a professional show. So much talent on one stage. My family enjoyed it, especially my daughter.

Ate a chipotle bowl up on the skyline for lunch. Paying for it now.

Glad Doobies was good.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,184  
Good evening all. 55F for the start, partly cloudy sky, light breeze. Light wind day partly cloudy sky, and high temp was 82F, DP 55F. Cleaning lady prep to start, finished readjusting front derailleur, then found two broken teeth on chain I was working on, so put another chain on saw and sharpened it. That chain cut like no tomorrow. To celebrate went for bike ride with friend who used to live here and is now RV full time. Nice ride and used chainsaw after lunch now have good pile of wood to split. Nap was nice
Covid update: Cooke 4132 confirmed cases, 17 active cases, Montague 2611 confirmed cases, 26 active cases, Grayson, 16,104 confirmed cases, 107 active cases. Cooke 3, Montague 2, Grayson 10, new cases. Grayson number still don't add up
MrSig welcome to GM thread 🚜
Ron care to refresh my memory on the projects? Nice pic, he looks ready to leap.
Bill good to hear wood moving is almost done. Trailer wiring projects almost always have lot of scope creep.
Drew hope they can improve hormone levels, had a friend that was fighting prostate cancer and he was getting estrogen therapy. Hope church meeting and family visit goes well.
Thomas good to hear you are getting back to leaf work, don't overdo.
Mike sorry new drain field is off to bad start. hope elbow is better.
Mike quite the hole
Billy did you enter the contest? Good new for old gray :) Good to hear wife's mom had nothing serious and treatable.
Paul nice to have that help isn't it?
Ken good luck with tree
Billy very nice pic
Mike good thing she did not to back fill with you in the hole :)
RNG I do count cooking as housework :) Sorry about the bushing. Sorry about the editing software issue.
PJ glad you got stuff done and help neighbor. :)
RS hope your inside day is productive
Dennis that is some nice color!
Roy cute link
David sorry about H&F results, glad to hear spaghetti sauce was good.
Kyle good to hear concert went so well, did son get to go?
Randy good to hear good progress on floor install, and nice to hear how well GS is playing
Dennis what a name for a mountain !
Dennis glad sis found you, those kind of area are notorious for spotty coverage. Did bike trip to Hilly area of Vermont, they would catch me half way up a hill then wonder why I was breathing so hard :) nice pics
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don,whipper/more tests,ring bearer/back broken, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments, PJ/FIL fall and stroke, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations, angina wife/ankle recovery, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on arm, Thomas/gout and bear flu/wife bear flu, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery, RNG/fire season, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all

/ Good morning!!!! #140,185  
I did get a couple more hours mowing the field areas in the middle section so that’s done, just the lawn left.

Also finished laminate on the short kitchen wall of CU. Removed the thin pad and applied Gorilla glue, brads in top grooves to stabilize.
IMG_2816.JPG

Bonus: Sophie called our primary care clinic this morning and got appointments this afternoon for Moderna booster. Smooth process. Had to drive to Waimea after for a DQ reward.

Raining now.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,186  
2021-10-23, 0538

35° right now...high, only in the low 50's

Dump run this morning...not too much to go. One thing is a box spring which I'd actually prefer to burn since it'll cost 20 bucks at the dump. While I'm out, I want to get 10 gallons of diesel and top off the tractor (won't take 10 gallons, but I like to keep a few gallons around...just wanted to wait for winterized fuel.
Also, pick up a can of Deere green Rust-oleum to hit a few spots (especially the fan housing) on the snow blower. Grease the blower and tractor after that
Like to get a haircut....that's going to depend if Suzette minds being left alone for an hour or so.

/ Good morning!!!! #140,187  
Drinking first cup of hot coffee. 41° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 51° with mostly cloudy skies. My plans for yesterday went the wrong way. County Road crew came by to take down a large rotted tree that was going to fall across road. Only took about 45 minutes to get it done. I put some warm clothes on and went out to watch. Took camera with me. They did a quick job.
IMG_8117 (2).jpg
But when I came back in. I had a chill that took all day to get rid of. Threw a extra blanket on bed and turned on a Audible Book. Climbed in bed at 6:30. I did get warm but fell asleep before 7:00 pm. Woke up about midnight and never went back to sleep. Hope to get a nap later today. After I get net on garden pond.
Moon was very bright yesterday morning.
clkF5Qf.jpg

Mostly, my little projects are little. Most recent was make some I-bolt blocks for Mule. This allows me to strap the pieces of PVC to rails of Mule cargo box. So they do not fall off. Also been working making 2 meter boxes that will allow me to better monitor voltage from generator and main power. There have been problems with the power lines around here lately. Going to be awhile before get them done. Need wire them up yet.

David, floor looks good.

Buckeye, great pictures.

Roy, great video.

Popgadget, you have the best helper.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

Attachments

• IMG_8117 (2).jpg
    IMG_8117 (2).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #140,188  
good morning all
cloudy cooler day, 49 out now only going up to 60 in clouds.

looks like quite a storm headed for California. RNG hope it helps and not messes up your property.

My sister who lives right above San Francisco emailed me and said they took an apartment in the city, meaning SF. Pretty sure she misses the city, art galleries, etc after
being cooped up for almost two years at home. Plus it's pretty hard to drive downtown from where she is.
She sent me a pic of a Princess cruise ship docked there, so assuming her apt is down near the water. She asked if they were all that big.
Yup, most are between 800 and 1000 feet long. I've never been on one of the super large ones, that holds 6000 passengers. All of the ones I've been on
were between 2 and 3 thousand passengers, plus another thousand or more in crew. She's never been on a cruise. I told her I wanted to take that ship
to Hawaii and come visit David and Sophie. Not so easy getting around Hawaii though if you don't fly.

food shopping this morning, then zoom for two hours for church community meeting I'm missing, then brothers show up, and then tonight we all have dinner
together. First time in two years. My contribution is to go to Manoff's orchard this morning and pick up two home made pies, one apple and one pumpkin.
and some more apples for myself. Have one every night for dessert, and try to get different varieties to make it interesting, though I like the really hard apples
the best. I asked my endocrinologist if eating an apple or orange every night for dessert was bad for my sugar and he said no, skip the breads, not the fruit.

Hope you all have a really nice weekend. Most of us are looking out and seeing leaves, leaves, leaves

/ Good morning!!!! #140,189  
the moon has been really bright out the last few nights, as pics here show
It's interesting to see moonlight, not sunlight, peeping through the curtain edges.
And to see large shadows on back lawn from buildings and trees.
Good for howling at the moon. Anyone have critters singing to the moon?

/ Good morning!!!! #140,190  
the moon has been really bright out the last few nights, as pics here show
It's interesting to see moonlight, not sunlight, peeping through the curtain edges.
And to see large shadows on back lawn from buildings and trees.
Good for howling at the moon. Anyone have critters singing to the moon?
The Coyotes have been doing a good job of howling when I let Sassy out early in the morning. Sassy is like do I have to go out with all that noise. But when you gotta go you do it. I stay outside with her and watch.